Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What has Pissed You off Today?

My wife and I both have Droid Razr Maxx's and we love them.... A few of my friends are trading in iPhones for Galaxy S phones and Galaxy Nexus..... Those are cool, but the batteries blow.

The Maxx's had 3 or 4 day battery lives until this last update (android 4.0 I believe) and now my battery barely lasts a day and a half... my wife's lasts 2 full days.

Acca is right, everyone is joining the android nerdfest... jump onboard and you won't be disappointed
    Customizable Adult & Kids shirts, onesies, and More
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/CheaperThanShirt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by dmMatrix View Post
    Acca is right, everyone is joining the android nerdfest... jump onboard and you won't be disappointed
    x2

Somebody (one of my kids) left our front hose on for 8 hours today right next to the house. Minor (so far) water damage in the basement and a damn mess in my front flower bed. Son of a bitch!!

I took the spigot knobs off tonight on both hoses...

Mother %#@&*%^

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    took spigots off on both hoses...
    sounds like what i woulda done
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I went out for a road bike ride this morning and decided to go hit Danish Road which was repaved recently and super-d-duper smooth last week. I guess the road was too righteous and Cottonwood Heights City decided to tar and gravel it. What gives? I'm no civil engineer but there must have been some reason to take a brand new road and repave it with gravel. Seems like a big waste of tax payer dollars. Cottonwood Heights must have money to burn.

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Getting a phone call at 8 am this morning from a property owner begging me not to sell his (vacant rental) house out from under him. What? Well.....it seems the bank gave me an incorrect address to a property I listed for them. Photos taken, everything uploaded, calls coming in already - and ooopss! Wrong address! Even the appraisal that was sent over with the file had this home as the one that was appraised. Rather embarrassing to say the least.
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

Bogley BigShot
    Wikipedia! I hate it!!!! Morons!

Quote Originally Posted by tanya View Post
    Wikipedia! I hate it!!!! Morons!

Oh Tanya, you know you use it just like everyone else.

Bogley BigShot

Quote Originally Posted by tanya View Post
    I am working on the Dissociative Identity Disorder page, which is controlled by child abusers. It's frustrating!!!! They are trying their best to prove that child abuse does not cause DID (multiple personality disorder)

WOW!!! My sister-in-law was sexually molested repeatedly at a very early age (something like 9-10), and guess how she turned out? She's chronically depressed, suicidal at times, and has multiple personalities. She's 37 now. There's one more case to prove your point...

Bogley BigShot

13. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    people who jump over to the passing lane on the interstate, set cruise to 55, and then just sit there for miles and miles while the morning commute piles up behind them (her).

What has Pissed You off Today?

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    people who jump over to the passing lane on the interstate, set cruise to 55, and then just sit there for miles and miles while the morning commute piles up behind them (her).
    People in Utah are so retarded when it comes to freeway driving. Effing mouth breathers everywhere passing on the right, cruising in the left, refusing to pay attention to what's going on around them... Grrrr. Glad I only do it every so often. Luckily I can ride my bike 6 minutes to work.

Any way, what's pissed me off today ?...

Oh yeah, my work schedule. Worked till 0:00 last night, back at 7:00 till 3:00 today, then back for a grave yard tonight at 11. WTF!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Bootboy View Post
    People in Utah are so retarded when it comes to freeway driving.

Funny thing is....she was from Arizona (at least that's what her license plates said)

Wife kept me up all night having sex and now this morning I'm tired and sore!
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcricket View Post
    Wife kept me up all night having sex and now this morning I'm tired and sore!

Hmmm....wife kept me up all night bitching at me.

Sounds like someone needs a pair of earplugs. I'm going for Mtn Dew and lotion, hoping it helps.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Should have stayed in Moab.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Bogley BigShot
    I still hate Wikipedia more than anything. It's a place where fringe garbage is ranked #1 in the search engines. Aggh!!!

Bogley BigShot
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Hmmm....wife kept me up all night bitching at me.

Were you bad?

Glad to live where traffic and lines do not exist! Call the Doc and get an appointment in the next half hour. No lines at the bank, etc... Life is GOOD!