Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: What has Pissed You off Today?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    I feel your pain man. My wife is a big time runner except that because of my bad knees I can't do it. But all day long after her run I'm hearing about how many miles in how long of time and which parts of which paths are uphill and what not...OMG
    OMG You guys are KILLING me with these running wife stories. Why don't you put something in her mouth that will shut her up?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. Likes DOSS, JP liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

My bud @bigred72 just snagged me a "Running Sucks" shirt, I haven't had a chance to get a good photo of it yet, because of course my wife ain't gonna take a picture of it for me.

She said "Oh well then I'm going to go buy a Mountain Biking Sucks shirt!"

I said she wouldn't be able to find one.

6. Likes accadacca, rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    My bud @bigred72 just snagged me a "Running Sucks" shirt, I haven't had a chance to get a good photo of it yet, because of course my wife ain't gonna take a picture of it for me.

She said "Oh well then I'm going to go buy a Mountain Biking Sucks shirt!"

I said she wouldn't be able to find one.

Better hope she doesn't find another running buddy...of the tall, dark and handsome variety.

I hate it when I am driving to work and the snow from my hood comes flying at me, as I drive quickly. I imagine that I may be traveling hood-first into the back of another vehicle without knowing it.

9. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    I just had to sit through a 2 hour meeting on "Team Building" at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokopelli View Post
    I just had to sit through a 2 hour meeting on "Team Building" at work.

My condolences. Did it make a difference in you? Are you all fired up to bond with your co-workers?

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    I hate it when I am driving to work and the snow from my hood comes flying at me
    This is why you clear your roof off so the car behind you doesn't take on Mother Nature as an unwanted passenger.

Wow! What happened here JP?

15. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    People who can't understand that just because I disagree with their idea and have proven it wrong doesn't mean that I am attacking them.. Just means they were wrong and should move on.. we are all wrong once in a while.. Unless one is Trolling then they are never wrong because trolling is good :)
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

Quote Originally Posted by DOSS View Post
    People who can't understand that just because I disagree with their idea and have proven it wrong doesn't mean that I am attacking them..

UGH!! CANNOT AGREE MORE!!

Schindler's List...the movie. It's on tonight and I did what I always do, just like certain other movies that I automatically will select whenever they are playing...like "Dumb and Dumber" or "The Chronicles of Riddick".

Anyway, I've see this movie at least 4 times all the way through, and at least 5 more partially. That's the problem...after 45 minutes or so I just can't take it anymore and have to change the channel. Then I'm pissed at myself for purposely watching something that bums me out EVERY TIME. It's a great movie but Christ...once is enough, ya know? I wish they'd stop playing it on cable so I wouldn't have to suffer this friggin' dilemma. BTW, it's coming out in Blu Ray on next month...buy it for someone you really dislike.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

19. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    BTW, it's coming out in Blu Ray on next month...buy it for someone you really dislike.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Schindler's List...the movie. It's on tonight and I did what I always do, just like certain other movies that I automatically will select whenever they are playing...like "Dumb and Dumber" or "The Chronicles of Riddick".

Whoa man...Shindler's List and Dumb and Dumber. You n' me man we're twinners. I think I've seen D&D at least 10 ten times. Can quote almost every line. Shindler's is another fav -- along with almost every other WW2 flick made in recent years. Band of Brothers is still the best WW2 filmography made in recent years IMO. I own the box set and watch it every year around the beginning the May (commemoration of V.E. day). When are you comin' over the mountain to hit some So. Utah slots?

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post

Tuesdays suck too...especially snowy morning Tuesdays.

Finally, and I mean finally, took the plunge and moved from a blackberry sin internet to a Galaxy S3. Had the phone for about 5 days, took some pics, uploaded to Facebook, all the typical civilized stuff.

Decided to help out the dispatch office and pick up clients today. Showed up to a medical office and was told the client was still in. Waited 30 minutes, dropped my phone off the chair, cracked the screen, then found out the client had left before I even showed up.

Then to t-mobile, find out I owe $150 deductible and $50 deposit for a loaner phone.

I'm done typing since I'm too pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by tomertim View Post
    Finally, and I mean finally, took the plunge and moved from a blackberry sin internet to a Galaxy S3. Had the phone for about 5 days, took some pics, uploaded to Facebook, all the typical civilized stuff.

Decided to help out the dispatch office and pick up clients today. Showed up to a medical office and was told the client was still in. Waited 30 minutes, dropped my phone off the chair, cracked the screen, then found out the client had left before I even showed up.

Then to t-mobile, find out I owe $150 deductible and $50 deposit for a loaner phone.

I'm done typing since I'm too pissed.
    to make matters worse you will probably end up with a refurbished phone too..
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    When are you comin' over the mountain to hit some So. Utah slots?
    April, maybe into early May. I've been working my ass off since last May and I'm gonna cut loose and come out there for at least 3 weeks. Backpacking, hiking, slots, big campfire boonies camping. I'll shoot you a PM when it gets close...perhaps we can hook up!

"So you're telling me, there's a chance?"
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.