Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What has Pissed You off Today?

Quote Originally Posted by dmMatrix View Post
    ...got a Fed Ex and also a UPS shipment show up before Noon...... What the crap????
    Just have to hit the bottle till the bath salts show up tomorrow.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The donkey driving a big red diesel Dodge pickup truck 3 vehicles in front of me driving through a construction zone intentionally knocking over the row of orange cones. Probably seemed like a fun idea until they got into the lane and other cars, much smaller vehicles, started to get hit by them. The police officer at the light 'directing' traffic who saw him do it and did nothing about it (so it continued) pissed me off too....

^^^Sometimes I just wanna kick big fat truckers right in their diabetes.

He was driving a Dodge. What do you expect?
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    Oh $hite...Ice is gonna throw you under the bus for that comment

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    Thanks for the slam. Hope to "roll some coal" at you one day! :)

Sent from my ThinkPad Tablet using Tapatalk 2
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

Oh $hite...Ice is gonna throw you under the bus for that comment
    Hmmmmm.....

driving a big red diesel Dodge pickup truck
    Before noticing the "diesel" part, I would have guessed that it was Ice. His Dodge is even red. Doesn't it sound like something that he would do? After all, Ice does have fun by going into the store and trying on all the underwear before putting it back in the package.

Jdgibney, are you sure it was a diesel rather than a Hemi?

(PS, this is all in good fun; I am friends with Ice).
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Hmmmmm.....

Before noticing the "diesel" part, I would have guessed that it was Ice. His Dodge is even red. Doesn't it sound like something that he would do? After all, Ice does have fun by going into the store and trying on all the underwear before putting it back in the package.

Jdgibney, are you sure it was a diesel rather than a Hemi?

(PS, this is all in good fun; I am friends with Ice).
    not positive, just going by the sound (sounded just like my ol' diesel pickup), too angry to find out for sure

@Iceaxe now drives a Toyota...

Ice does have fun by going into the store and trying on all the underwear, then doing deep knee bends, before putting it back in the package.
    I fixed that for ya....

12. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by jdgibney View Post
    driving through a construction zone intentionally knocking over the row of orange cones.

I have done this before.... once because I was ticked off no one would let me into line.... so I just drove over the cones to a spot I could get in. A cop saw me do it and pulled me over. The cop asked WTF and I told him no one would let me in line... including him.

I didn't get a ticket or anything else, cop just told me to knock it off. After that I'm under the impression that's it's not exactly against the law because they are just a safety measure to help direct traffic and are designed to be hit.... unless the cop wanted to be a real asshat and try and ticket you for exhibition driving or something....

i HATE THAT i FORGOT TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK.

aND i RESENT HAVING TO "GO ADVANCED" EVERY TIME i WANNA POST PIX.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I have done this before.... once because I was ticked off no one would let me into line.... so I just drove over the cones to a spot I could get in. A cop saw me do it and pulled me over. The cop asked WTF and I told him no one would let me in line... including him.I didn't get a ticket or anything else, cop just told me to knock it off. After that I'm under the impression that's it's not exactly against the law because they are just a safety measure to help direct traffic and are designed to be hit.... unless the cop wanted to be a real asshat and try and ticket you for exhibition driving or something....
    I get if you're trying to get into a lane, but this gumdrop was already in our lane, I don't get too mad by idiots driving, but I wanted to introduce his teeth to the pavement.

Apologies to anyone who feels compelled to read the following, but I have to get this off my chest:

So yesterday I went to the AT&T wireless store at the City Creek center looking for Iphones. Here's how it went down:

I walk in, and was casually approached by some young kid looking put out that he had to do his job. All of his dialogue was delivered in a monotone voice, and very curt.

Him:"can i help u?"

Me: "Ya I'm looking for iPhones"

He nods in the direction of some corner of the room "They're over there" (He almost sounded like he wanted to say they're right f***in' there!)

Me: "can u tell me about them?"

Him: "well they're smartphones so it's like having a computer"

I stare blankly expecting more.

Me: "Alrighty then....thanks, I think" And I leave.

Today I went to the Verizon wireless store in the Gateway. I was approached immediately by some sweaty, panting fatty. "Can I help you?"

Me:"Ya I'm lookin for iPhones."

He leads me over to the iPhone display and asks for my name, which he jots down on a clipboard.

Him:"Ok, just give me a minute, and I'll be right back to help you."

I stand there and wait as he walks behind the counter and starts restocking an enormous rack of smartphone screen covers. After his restocking duties, he begins helping some other guy who just walked in the door. After 15 minutes of this nonsense I turned and walked out.

Geez, getting a smartphone is like sourcing drugs...you ask around and everyone just shrugs and plays stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    aND i RESENT HAVING TO "GO ADVANCED" EVERY TIME i WANNA POST PIX.
    Name:  insert.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  44.5 KB

Name:  Thanks-15.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  17.0 KB

Ha! Imagine that, it works!

Apologies to anyone who feels compelled to read the following, but I have to get this off my chest:

So yesterday I went to the AT&T wireless store at the City Creek center looking for Iphones. Here's how it went down:

I walk in, and was casually approached by some young kid looking put out that he had to do his job. All of his dialogue was delivered in a monotone voice, and very curt.

Him:"can i help u?"

Me: "Ya I'm looking for iPhones"

He nods in the direction of some corner of the room "They're over there" (He almost sounded like he wanted to say they're right f***in' there!)

Me: "can u tell me about them?"

Him: "well they're smartphones so it's like having a computer"

I stare blankly expecting more.

Me: "Alrighty then....thanks, I think" And I leave.

Today I went to the Verizon wireless store in the Gateway. I was approached immediately by some sweaty, panting fatty. "Can I help you?"

Me:"Ya I'm lookin for iPhones."

He leads me over to the iPhone display and asks for my name, which he jots down on a clipboard.

Him:"Ok, just give me a minute, and I'll be right back to help you."

I stand there and wait as he walks behind the counter and starts restocking an enormous rack of smartphone screen covers. After his restocking duties, he begins helping some other guy who just walked in the door. After 15 minutes of this nonsense I turned and walked out.

Geez, getting a smartphone is like sourcing drugs...you ask around and everyone just shrugs and plays stupid.
    Personally I would go the Apple store at Gateway. Phones on display and experts that sell them...

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Personally I would go the Apple store at Gateway. Phones on display and experts that sell them...
    Don't you mean: You should go anywhere and buy anything BUT an iPhone? HA HA HA

Just have to hit the bottle till the bath salts show up tomorrow.
    Don't be hate'n on my bath salts dude.... They really do wonders for the skin ha ha

*actually, they were shipments of t-shirts.... I have SOOOOOO many shirts to print.... I almost wish that they were bath salts ha ha
    Customizable Adult & Kids shirts, onesies, and More
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/CheaperThanShirt

I'm just happy he's not joining the Android nerdfest...

+1 for acca

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    I'm just happy he's not joining the Android nerdfest...

+1 for acca

It's still verrrry tempting. Those Droid Razor Maxx phones are very slick!