Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW Bogley Shirts! :o)

NEW Bogley Shirts! :o)

We pulled the trigger on some much nicer shirts. We did have to pay a few bucks more per shirt, but have decided to keep the price at $15.

This time we ordered a little bit simpler logo design and NEW material. The NEW shirts are 100% polyester! They are REALLY breathable and much nicer to wear in the outdoors. They feel like a light-breathable sports shirt or jersey. I have been wearing mine on mountain bike rides and boy what a difference! They feels SO good to wear, dry MUCH quicker and do not fade as easily, if at all. The cotton shirts would get stiff after a few washes, were hard to move in, were HOT and would fade. Some said that the red one turned pink...
    Couple pictures!! We only have a few in right now so get them while they are in stock.

Snag them in the Bogley Store

Attachment 56991

Attachment 56989

Attachment 56990

*We have just a few of the old cotton shirts (including the red color) if you want them they are now $10

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Spencer loves his!
    Chere'

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post
    Spencer loves his!
    Awesome. I have loved mine too. HUGE upgrade over the old shirts and mine was all faded. These do not fade as easily or at all.

Bitch, I made my request weeks ago, and nothing! Please tell me you have a medium, otherwise I'll have a Bogley nightgown instead of a shirt.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

6. Likes samuktha liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Bitch, I made my request weeks ago, and nothing! Please tell me you have a medium, otherwise I'll have a Bogley nightgown instead of a shirt.
    Sorry, I was expecting a UPS delivery today, hopefully tomorrow and then we'll have all sizes finally.

I kinda want one but then people would know.......
    Life is Good

I want one with Bogley on the front, and this on the back:

It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

unbelievable, the rest of the order FINALLY showed up.... Only a month and a half behind schedule. Sorry for the delay, but we now have sizes small thru XXXL in stock and ready to ship out.

Man, looks like a great shirt, new fabric is great if it is what I think it is, so I wanted to order one, but.... what about this:

[COLOR=#FFFFFF][B]Sorry,

Quote Originally Posted by maarten.1975 View Post
    Man, looks like a great shirt, new fabric is great if it is what I think it is, so I wanted to order one, but.... what about this:

Sorry, “Bogley Shirts” doesn’t ship to Netherlands

Why not expand your market??
    Sorry, I wasn't aware it said that. Maybe it's some kind of setting in the store software. I'll ship it there myself, we've shipped overseas before no problem. Shoot me a PM or email to sombeech@bogley.com and we'll get you set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Shoot me a PM or email to sombeech@bogley.com and we'll get you set up.
    Give Sombeech a beer from me please!

I'll send you an e-mail, so we can work it out! Thanks for the quick reply!

Grtz!

I've been wearing mine so much outdoors that I decided to get a second. I can't keep it clean. I love the material, it's SO much cooler.

A picture riding the other night.

Attachment 57182

Re: NEW Bogley Shirts! :o)

Thanks Sombeech, I received my shirt already. And I too love the fabric! It is fantastic quality. I have worn it only once, but first impression is really great. If it is durable as well, I want more of them! It feels like silk on the skin. They are in my opinion a bit comparable to the (basic black or white) Columbia shirts which I bought at the outlet in the States. I love those as well. But: these are cheaper! (sorry, hehehe, I'm Dutch and therefor just had to mention this to keep the stereotype idea alive )

I ordered a size XL and it only just fit. In my opinion the shirt is slightly small on its size compared to my normal (mainly European) experience. If other people experience this as well, maybe a tip to mention this in the 'sales-text'.

Compliments for the shirt, no matter what the previous one was like (I never had one), this one is the best!

I got one (XL) and it is a bit small, order a size larger and they should be fine.
    The fabric is great, I usually wear shirts from EMS and this has the same feel.
    Quoting my best friend, Bob McNally, after a bad boating trip: "Nature scares me!"

Utah photos: www.winpics.fototime.com

Yeah they run a bit small. Maybe we should adjust the store accordingly @Sombeech?

Thoughts? I can adjust it if we think so...prolly yeah?

Agreed on the fabric and comfort. Love it!!!

Yeah it seems they run a tad small, more of a "sport cut" size, not like the compression poly shirts but just a little tighter than cotton.

On that note, wow! We've already sold out of the XL size from this latest shipment so I'm ordering several dozen more, along with topping off the other sizes.

Thanks for the huge support everybody! And yes i really love this material vs the old cotton along with everybody else.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Broke mine in on Engineer Mt. Wicks quite well. Essayons.

Attachment 58295

Nice!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Who else has a new bogley shirt? Lets see them!

Just got a fresh shipment of XL shirts yesterday We have all sizes again.

And just to play along, sorry 'bout the GoPro

Attachment 59069

Attachment 59070