Thread: Robbers Get Shot Trying To Rob Internet Cafe

Robbers Get Shot Trying To Rob Internet Cafe

Two men who attempted to hold up an Internet cafe were shot and injured by a patron of the business Friday night, according to the Marion County Sheriff's Office. Sheriff's officials said they got a call at 9:54 p.m. about an armed robbery at Palms Internet Cafe, 8444 SW State Road 200. When deputies arrived at the scene, patrons outside the business told them that two men in masks one armed with a baseball bat and the other with a handgun had barged into the business. The robbers told the approximately 30 patrons to get on the floor, and they demanded money.Officials said one of the patrons, Samuel Williams, drew his own handgun and shot at the robbers, according to sheriff's officials.Both robbers began running toward the front door, and the patron fired several more shots as they fled. The two men got into a car parked nearby and fled.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Not a very good shot. Maybe he was shooting blanks??? He did look kinda old.
    So, Kid, you think you got what it takes to be a Punch King?

Wow he is a bad shot! You would think being in an internet cafe he would have tried a couple FPS'ers. He must be an RPG guy.

Also laughing at the fat lady in the center of the screen plugging her ears, walking in little circles, and screaming her head off.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

once the adrenalin subsided there may have been a bleeder or two.

I guess that description omitted the part where he actually wounded both men, but I read that somewhere.

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    I guess that description omitted the part where he actually wounded both men, but I read that somewhere.
    "He fired at the men, who were both shot and quickly fled the scene."
    http://www.wjla.com/articles/2012/07...cts-77955.html

Are we sure this wasn't a Zimmermanesque hate crime? From the video the two sweet young boys looked to have darker complexions???
    So, Kid, you think you got what it takes to be a Punch King?

He had an interesting shooting stance...

The old guy may get charged... Kept firing after the threat was retreating. He's 71, give him a medal and a nice vacation... Then let him retire in peace.

I'm just glad some of the bystanders didn't get shot by this guy. Given his poor aim (both thugs should be dead with that many rounds) he may have been a greater threat to the crowd than the robbers.

I attended the Civilian Police Academy in Flagstaff and some of my fellow students couldn't hit a six foot target from fifteen feet away. It's scary to think that bozos like that might try to start firing in a crowded place.

12. Likes hank moon liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluff-Canyoneer View Post
    I'm just glad some of the bystanders didn't get shot by this guy. Given his poor aim (both thugs should be dead with that many rounds) he may have been a greater threat to the crowd than the robbers.

I'd like to read the eyewitnesses statements that said they would rather this hero just kept his sidearm holstered and been at the mercy of these dirtbags.

Quote Originally Posted by double moo View Post
    The old guy may get charged... Kept firing after the threat was retreating. He's 71, give him a medal and a nice vacation... Then let him retire in peace.
    Awwww! That's some BS right there. Liberals at work and makes me sad. I say keep shooting until the threat is neutralized, period.

I am glad to hear he actually hit them a couple times though. From the video it looked like he missed completely. Must have been too hyped up on adrenaline to even notice they got shot. Crazy...

16. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post
    Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    Ah.. Bogley: Home of the liberal sheep. How sad.

I'm glad there are still warriors and sheep dogs amongst us..even at 71 years old!
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

18. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Saw this on FB...

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342993860.368581.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  33.3 KB

And the war on drugs has been so going so well and drugs are off the streets. Why not take guns off too......