Thread: Bogley Problems

Bogley Problems

Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Been having some problems with Bogley. Cut and paste seems to eliminate some spaces and letters. I've found that editing a post doesn't work most of the time either.

Just a heads up.

What happens when you try to edit?
    Usually nothing. Just sits there. Save is pushed and nothing happens.

Do you use "Go Advanced" for the edit at all? Plus, does this happen every time, and what browser are you using?

Do you use "Go Advanced" for the edit at all?
    Yes, sometimes, especially if I need to edit the title of a thread.

Plus, does this happen every time, and what browser are you using?

Happens most of the time, maybe 90% of the time, depending on the say. After many attempts I was able to edit the first two post in this thread for example. Internet Explorer is what I usually use.

Cut and paste is working kind of weird too. It seems to eliminate some, but not all spaces in sentences.
    Is anyone else experience the same quirks or is it just me?

Maybe this will be useful. When edit doesn't work, the edit box looks completely different from when it does work. For an example, I tried to edit "say" to day" above. When it doesn't work, go advanced doesn't either. It just sits when you click on it.

I was going to add screen shots, but I just found out that attaching photos no longer works either. I'll try later.

Screen shot of edit working:

Name:  Works.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  43.3 KB

Screen shot of edit when it doesn't work:

Name:  Doesn't work.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  45.7 KB

Is it possibly a Flash Player issue? Can you check if it's up to date?

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=BUIGP

Also check your Java too, hopefully that helps.

www.java.com

@Scott P- Have you tried Chrome? Do you have the same problem?
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5