Thread: The vote for BOD of American Canyoneers

The vote for BOD of American Canyoneers

For those of you who would still like to participate in the vote for the BOD of American Canyoneers, you have about 24 hrs left to become a member. Voting will start noon 14 July, ending noon 21 July. Results posted Sunday 22 July. Since we have seven nominees and seven positions, we are voting for who will have a 1 yr vs 2 yr term. Vote for 4 members you would select for a 2 yr term. Top four will have a 2 yr term, the rest a 1 yr term. After this vote, an annual vote will take place for either 3 or 4 positions with a 2 yr term. Malia and Bo (outgoing members of the Board) will take care of administering the vote. More details will be posted tomorrow (14 July).

WOLF

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

American Canyoneers BOD vote info

To vote, send your vote by email to the following address: VoteAC@gmail.com
    Bo and I will each independently log in and count votes, then afterward we will cross-reference our counts to verify that they are accurate.
    We will also cross-reference the votes sent to this email address with the membership list to verify that it is members who have voted.
    If you have any questions, please post them on the American Canyoneers forum (so I don't have to keep track of a lot of forums over the next week of voting):
    http://www.americancanyoneers.org/fo...6&p=2368#p2368

Thanks and good luck to all the board nominees!
    -Malia

Quote Originally Posted by msmnificent View Post
    Bo and I will each independently log in and count votes, then afterward we will cross-reference our counts to verify that they are accurate.
    We will also cross-reference the votes sent to this email address with the membership list to verify that it is members who have voted.
    If you have any questions, please post them on the American Canyoneers forum (so I don't have to keep track of a lot of forums over the next week of voting):

-Malia
    Thanks for all your hard work Malia!

Don't forget to vote...just two more days!

-Malia

Hi Malia

I voted but not sure if my vote was rec'd - is there a voting receipt (email) planned?

Quote Originally Posted by hank moon View Post
    Hi Malia

I voted but not sure if my vote was rec'd - is there a voting receipt (email) planned?
    We got your vote Hank!

BOD Vote Receipt

Quote Originally Posted by hank moon View Post
    Hi Malia

Good idea. Thanks again Hank. And thanks to everyone who voted in the BOD election. I have sent a reply to everyone whose vote was received. If you have not received a reply and believe that your vote was "lost" or there was some other problem, please send it ASAP to VoteAC@gmail.com. We will confirm membership status and vote counts and announce the results of the BOD election by this evening.

yay! congratulations to the ibod, the bod, and all the members of the American Canyoneers. Lots of progress in a few short months.

11. Likes JennyMae liked this post
    Rich, Sonny, Jenny, and Ram will hold a 2 year term.
    Wolf, Troy, and Mike will hold a 1 year term.

A most sincere Thank-You to the outgoing American Canyoneers iBOD; Bo, Malia, Wolf, Rich and Sonny.

You all did the hard work creating the foundation for the American Canyoneer organization to build upon.
    http://www.americancanyoneers.org/

My head spins thinking of the gritty detailed work you all did this year. The incoming BOD, have a big gap to fill.

I look forward to this next phase and appreciate that it would be impossible without your contributions as the iBOD. Thankfully, there is spill over with Rich, Wolf and Sonny to help guide us through the next steps.

Jenny