Thread: Down here in the 109* shit they say maybe rain and coolor temps.

Down here in the 109* shit they say maybe rain and coolor temps.

I will believe it when I see it.
    On a better note got a gang from AZ. heading up this way and if by chance we do get some rain this might be some fun in the sand for sure.

Come baby rain rain rain And rain some more for a brand new look to this desert terrain.

Rain enough to freshen up the washes and pack that dust down for a spell and everything between and on the outskirts.

Rain baby rain.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

As i sit here in my garage putting new rubber to rim I hear 3-4 booms and with in 5 min. can smell june grass a fire.
    Nothing in this hole world smells just like june grass on fire but you know when it is.

I figure it will only be 45 min. before I smell the sweet smell of juniper and cedar at flame.
    Can't help but wonder how long this will take to get out but yet not a drop of rain so far.
    And the winds under this cloud burst are 45 +.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

May just get a bit of luck as it is raining a little right now18 minutes after the first strike.
    Got y fingers crossed and hoping for some real rain.

Well it rained like the dickens for about 1hr plus and had a small river going down the middle of my road in front of my house.

Then there is the moral end of things
    Do I mount my XR that has a light or do I wait 2 days.
    My friend has a high ramp and I do need to do my break fluid and a couple of parts than can wait or do I go hog wide and ride in the dark with this new rained out sandy soil?

NOTE: when it rains here you have little time to take advantage of it.

He did say something about 10am or after.
    LMAO

Frigg it it looks like the thing to do both is ride and meet my friend for the break repairs.
    Hey It don't rain here often and a wet ride is well? just that.

Wish me luck.

I did get all six stitches out today and it was a bitch in the two way looking glass lol.

Yeah, heard you guys got some serious rain.

It did get a bit crazy a couple times but got out Sat. and Sun. with no rain while riding and great traction.

But even with the cooler temps I come back soaked through with the humidity.

Met some nice guys from AZ. way. Pops and son that are friends of my new buddy Butch. Jay is the dad and Alex is the 6'3" son of about 19 that can ride like hell.

Pops ( Jay) is a motorcycle mechanic that has owned the very bike I'm riding now. Good thing too.
    Sat. my air fuel mixture came out twice and both times I got lucky to find it in the swing arm in some very bumpy stuff. But the spring and washer was gone.
    I had a stock screw at home and went over to butch's house and we had it dialed in fast. Got lucky when the o-ring came out with the after market crap I had put on to help dial it in.

Stay with stock shit on your carb boys and girls.
    That was my lesson anyways.

I'll introduce Butch to you all soon and he will crack you up. He is sixtyish and can ride like a fish in water.
    He has his own single track that he has worked out with the BLM and it is good. TRUST ME.

The weather is still raining again and I have a ride in warner in the morn. MY TURN

Can't wait. He does not like sand very well:)

Long story short is we have had some great morning temps for a change and I think they will only last for a few days.

However he keeps asking me about the American Fork single stuff HINT HINT.