Thread: Two bikes for sale to get into a orange one

Two bikes for sale to get into a orange one

So here it is.
    I've found the 400 w model KTM I want and I told this guy to give me a week and of course it is the week of the 4th but?
    I have two to sell and only one to buy.
    Somehow of where I thought I noticed a KSL link but as usual this close to the Holiday I got this here buzz on and can't find it ---------Go figure.
    But hey they are both on ksl and I'm willing to deal to some degree.

One rocks and the other rocks even faster. Both rock very well.

Just ask Garbo about the one that hurts while getting passed by it.

That dam XR may be as heavy as a Duro max but dam if it don't fly with just a twist of the wrist.
    I can't remember just were I herd this but I think it was from Moab Mark.

It is a bike that I will always be thankful of having the chance to own from here on.

Maybe a bit heavy but I swear you can piss in the tank and she will still stomp them all in the all out high speed stuff!

I meen really I took this bike with a 6.3 tank to logandale and made it in all that first and second gear deep sand shit and she never gave it up.
    Maybe abit warm but never gave it up................

Now that is a lot to ask a 100 mile per hoer bike for sure.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

No way doing wheel stands done the road is going to impress Johnny Man law so I guess I best get over it and just wait for the sale.
    DAMMIT I was having so much fun waiting for the sales. Hope things go right and I am out of a ride for a second or two.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Good luck man! I can vouch for that pretty white princess bike! it's a good one. It's handled the gnarliest trails in Utah and Idaho. Many years of fun left in that ride!

Hey it is the best bar none ride I have ever rode and very capable from racing to the tight stuff for sure.
    It will always hold a special spot in my heart as it is a tight machine for sure. THIS bitch hits hard.
    BUT
    My skills have moved on and so should I no more no less.

HOPE LIKE HELL YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!

AND I thank you for giving the op at this ride IT has been real.

Real fun for sure and I will never forgit the simple things like the most fantastic night ride I have ever had with out a light.
    Dam good times for sure but I have an Idea that it is just getting started CHERS BRO it is time to step up just a little.

I know you will understand and we can put it to the test soon.

I hope.

Maybe I'm just a ***g for the magic button but has come to pass.

I can only hope that this Princess will indeed stay in the Family but I'm not counting on it.
    But I can hope that maybe just maybe someone with LIKE SAY A LITTLE 250 may jump on this sweet pea. LOL

GLASS CUTTER from up north ----------You need this one brother. I'll make you a sssssmokin deal just to keep it all in the family..... For sure but I have to sell to go ORANGE period.

BUT I may get lucky and sell the old XR first and then swing a few hundred here or there and hold onto this Princess.
    I can only hope at this point as I never wanted to get ridd of this BRP either.

She has always been a hand full but not like the roost if your ever behind her. LMAO Just ask anyone that has been passed by her.

I'm not sure that I'm even doing the right move for me but I have gotten into this here single track stuff for sure.

Bottom line is that it is a track bike but I have come close as you can get to making it a trail ready bike . With some success for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    Hey it is the best bar none ride I have ever rode and very capable from racing to the tight stuff for sure.
    It will always hold a special spot in my heart as it is a tight machine for sure. THIS bitch hits hard.
    BUT
    My skills have moved on and so should I no more no less.

HOPE LIKE HELL YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!

AND I thank you for giving the op at this ride IT has been real.

Real fun for sure and I will never forgit the simple things like the most fantastic night ride I have ever had with out a light.
    Dam good times for sure but I have an Idea that it is just getting started CHERS BRO it is time to step up just a little.

I know you will understand and we can put it to the test soon.

I hope.

Maybe I'm just a ***g for the magic button but has come to pass.

I can only hope that this Princess will indeed stay in the Family but I'm not counting on it.
    But I can hope that maybe just maybe someone with LIKE SAY A LITTLE 250 may jump on this sweet pea. LOL

GLASS CUTTER from up north ----------You need this one brother. I'll make you a sssssmokin deal just to keep it all in the family..... For sure but I have to sell to go ORANGE period.

BUT I may get lucky and sell the old XR first and then swing a few hundred here or there and hold onto this Princess.
    I can only hope at this point as I never wanted to get ridd of this BRP either.

She has always been a hand full but not like the roost if your ever behind her. LMAO Just ask anyone that has been passed by her.

I'm not sure that I'm even doing the right move for me but I have gotten into this here single track stuff for sure.

Bottom line is that it is a track bike but I have come close as you can get to making it a trail ready bike . With some success for sure.
    I hope you're not talking about my 'little' 250, cause I've yet to see your pretty new white 450 in front of me.....it's okay though, I like to catch my breath while waiting for you to catch up!

In all seriousness I may be looking at a new 450. But that's months down the road if ever. I just love the 2 stroke and the simplicity of knowing I can fix anything on it myself for cheap. But all this riding with jarrod has shown me that there is definite value in the 4 stroke.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Wrong- The 250 is were i should have started but what I mean is I'm ready for a bike that has good bottom, better middle and good enough top to go from mtn trails to a desert race and most important is it needs an electric start. And kickstand for my lazy ass. Headlight, tail light and street worthy in the future.
    With out too many changes to do all this.

So what 450 are you thinking of nelson

Well after careful consideration and the fact that I will not sell anything while it is 110* plus.
    I have pulled my ksl adds and most likely miss out on the KTM 400w model with fort and polish and many other goodies stage 2 cam, upgraded suspension and all.

But on the brighter side of things I have about $50 worth of shtuff and the white princess will be complete for now.
    That works out to be 15% of my last medical bill.

It is a really tight bike even if I have to mess with the gears from one thing to another and kick her over.

I know she can handle the after dark stuff with friends so it is all good and I should just be a happy camper.

Now this here XR mega beast is still up for sale for anyone that may be interested?
    But I do not have her listed anywhere as of now.
    And may not list it anywhere soon.

I guess I really need to take her out and stretch her legs a little or a lot.