Thread: Ethan is back!

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar

Ethan is back!

No pictures sorry. But I had to shout my baby is back!!!! Ethan is in awesome working order just in time for my big adventure to Rainbow Rim with @abirken. Took him out yesterday morning to Bear Claw, rode two, new to me, sections of trail out there. Only ran into one other fellow biker a friend of mine I haven't seen in awhile nice to bump into him cuz I needed more specific directions to the Rim so kinda was fate we were both out there I think.

I had intended to ride counter-clockwise up Snakepit and come back down the wash that beech and mark like so well and be done with it. However when I made it to the top I was not ready to ride back, in the end I rode 15 miles winding my way clear over to the east. I am amazed at how much trail is out there. Found another fun flowy section I will have to show you guys when you are down.

Can I just say I LOVE MY FULL SUSPENSION!!!!!!
    Chere'

2. Likes chromehead58 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I love that area, when I first started riding out there we would ride out to stucci, and then there was only one way out and one way back, now there are trails everywhere out there, it makes for a lot of good riding with lots of options. After 12 weeks I am back on my bike, hope to ride some in your area next week on my say to San Diego...
    go get lost, it is good for the soul

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chromehead58 View Post
    I love that area, when I first started riding out there we would ride out to stucci, and then there was only one way out and one way back, now there are trails everywhere out there, it makes for a lot of good riding with lots of options. After 12 weeks I am back on my bike, hope to ride some in your area next week on my say to San Diego...
    You could spend all day out there and never ride the same section twice! So much to explore. When your down if you want a riding partner holler. As long as it is not the 4th I might be available.
    Chere'

Awwwwwwwww Yeah