Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bears in Cheesebox Canyon

Quote Originally Posted by denaliguide View Post
    and how's that working out for you?
    I ended up with an older woman at a club one night....... She looked pretty good for being 60 years old (what comes after "cougar"?). In fact she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking that she probably had a really hot daughter.

We drank a bit (well more than a bit), we had a snuggle, and then she asked me if I had ever had a "sportsman's double". I was like; "what's that?" to which she replied; "It's a mother and daughter threesome"... "ooooooooh." I began to think about the idea. I said "No, I haven't" and wondered what this daughter of hers might look like.

We drank a bit more, then she said with a wink that tonight was 'my lucky night'. We went back to her place and walked on in. She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs, "MOM you still awake?"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post

I ended up with an older woman at a club one night....... She looked pretty good for being 60 years old (what comes after "cougar"?). In fact she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking that she probably had a really hot daughter.

We drank a bit (well more than a bit), we had a snuggle, and then she asked me if I had ever had a "sportsman's double". I was like; "what's that?" to which she replied; "It's a mother and daughter threesome"... "ooooooooh." I began to think about the idea. I said "No, I haven't" and wondered what this daughter of hers might look like.

We drank a bit more, then she said with a wink that tonight was 'my lucky night'. We went back to her place and walked on in. She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs, "MOM you still awake?"
    things that make you go, ewwwwwww!
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    You're safe. Any women old enough to be your cougar is in a nursing home.