Thread: Pine Creek - Zion NP 6-8-12

Pine Creek - Zion NP 6-8-12

Below is a video of our trip last week through Pine Creek. This video was shot as part of my latest project, which as some of you know, is to obtain good video footage of all the major canyons in Utah. This was also the first time my wife and kids had been through the slot so that was a lot of fun. The video shows the current coditions- Enjoy...

FWIW: So far a lot of great people have been helping with the video project and the gathering of video footage. If it's something you would be interested in contributing to hit me up side band. If you want to see all the video's currently in the project you can visit the youtube channel

Canyoneer Utah YouTube Channel

If you want to be notified when a new video is add all you need to do is subscribe.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Cool Video. That is a pretty large project to undertake. I have some of my wifes family from Indianapolis here next week I am going to take them through Keyhole, Pine Creek & Echo. They keep asking why we need wetsuits in 100 degree weather so I will show them. We just bought a go pro so I will send a link to any videos we make and you can use them if interested. We are just editing or Das Boot / Subway one now.

The Cathedral was reallllly cold. I was wearing a 2mm full and I was cold when I exited that section. We had a group of 8 and one was a total noob. Dry bag your gear (and take off your wetsuits) at the last rappel so you can swim the pools on your exit hike to help with the heat.

Quote Originally Posted by 2065toyota View Post
    That is a pretty large project to undertake.
    I've already collected good video on something like 60 canyons and I've been working on the project for less then a year. I have a lot of time to finish and a lot for great people have been contributing. If you have HD video you think might be useful just send me a link with permission to use it and a note of how you would like the video credit to read. The one requirement is you must give me permission to upload the video to the CanyoneerUT channel as I don't want to be at the mercy of two dozen canyoneers managing their own video's as that would be a disaster.

Sounds good. I took my wife through a couple weeks ago for her first time there and we both wore our 4/3 fulls which seemed about perfect.

Looks like fun. On another note what video software are you using for your GoPro?

Quote Originally Posted by New Mexico View Post
    Looks like fun. On another note what video software are you using for your GoPro?
    Cyberlink Power Director

I think its a good program and the learning curve wasn't to bad (it took me 3 hours to make my first video and get what I wanted)..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Cyberlink Power Director

I think its a good program and the learning curve wasn't to bad (it took me 3 hours to make my first video and get what I wanted)..

Loved the video! Looks like a ton of fun.

It looks like you guys had a great afternoon!
    Some people "go" through life and other people "grow" through life. -Robert Holden

Sweet! Nice work with the videos!

I'll shoot a couple for ya next week.
    THE MOST TALKED ABOUT CANYONEERING TRIP OF 2017 - WEST CANYON VIA HELICOPTER.
    TRIP REPORTS: TIGER | BOBCAT | OCELOT | LYNX | SABERTOOTH | CHEETAH | PORCUPINE | LEOPARD

DON'T BE A STRANGER, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR SUBSCRIBE.
    WWW.AMAZINGSLOTS.BLOGSPOT.COM