Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Post your biking videos

"Slippery When Wet" in Vernal at McCoy Flats, enjoy...........
    Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the Grave in a well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ...Holy Shit... What A Ride!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Corkscrew......Vernal,Utah

Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the Grave in a well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ...Holy Shit... What A Ride!

Edited from my previous post on another thread. The Combo........Vernal

Here's another one from Vernal.....The Racetrack

Cool, these videos remind me of sections from the JEM trail.

Hey one suggestion I'd make is get the Chesty GoPro harness. It's a little pricey at just under 40 bucks but you'll get a lot less shake and a better perspective of the ride when filming.

Another less expensive mount is the handlebar/seat post mount for around 12 bucks. You can mount it on your handlebars going forward (can be shaky though) or get some quick frames pointing up at you while riding, or down at your wheel or crank for a few seconds of transition. Then just mount it to your seatpost looking back at your riding partner(s), or point straight down at the crank and the trail for some quick transitions in the video.

It's a bit of setup work but if your riding partner has a bit of patience they'll appreciate how diverse the video turns out. Even set the camera down as both of you ride past it once or twice

Here's some info on both of those mounts.

Chesty
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ogloutdcomm-20

SeatPost mount
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ogloutdcomm-20

wow, looking back through this thread I guess I've been slacking, here are a few more recent biking videos from me, starting with the one that made GoPro video of the day a week ago

Cool, these videos remind me of sections from the JEM trail.

Hey one suggestion I'd make is get the Chesty GoPro harness. It's a little pricey at just under 40 bucks but you'll get a lot less shake and a better perspective of the ride when filming.

Another less expensive mount is the handlebar/seat post mount for around 12 bucks. You can mount it on your handlebars going forward (can be shaky though) or get some quick frames pointing up at you while riding, or down at your wheel or crank for a few seconds of transition. Then just mount it to your seatpost looking back at your riding partner(s), or point straight down at the crank and the trail for some quick transitions in the video.

It's a bit of setup work but if your riding partner has a bit of patience they'll appreciate how diverse the video turns out. Even set the camera down as both of you ride past it once or twice

Here's some info on both of those mounts.
    Hey man appreciate the feedback. I've ordered the handlebar mount, still haven't decided on the chesty mount yet. I know you said in your tutorial to not go crazy with transitions but I think they're kinda cool but I hope it's not to much. I appreciate any and all feedback/suggestions though. Still trying to get comfortable with editing and haven't figured all the tools out yet. I re-edited the Racetrack video, shortened it up hope it works better...............

Here's a few of mine comin' up. Believe it or not, Florida isn't ENTIRELY flat when it comes to mountain biking..lol

One from Thunder Mountain in Red Canyon, UT. The scenery out there was amazing.

Tsali Left loop out near Bryson City, NC.

Little lengthy video, but this one is of Ridgeline at Boyette Scrub Preserve near Lithia, Florida. Tough trail and a heckufa cardio workout when you rip it twice.

That's it for now...

Flying Monkey Trail in Virgin, Utah.

Nice video. Have you tried the king kong line off of the flying monkey ? Looks like the trail has been smoothed out since I first rode it 12 plus years ago.

Post your biking videos

Nope. This was my first run down Flying Monkey and King Kong is still above my comfort/skill level.

That looks like a fun trail, would you say you need a big bike to ride it?

You don't have to but it's a lot nicer that way. There was a guy out there on a 6" bike.
    I took my Demo 8 out and loved it.

Very cool! I also saw your video from Hobble Creek. That is on my bucket list.

Spent Easter in Fruita, here's one from 18 RD............Kessel's

22. Likes accadacca liked this post