Thread: Das Boot / Subway June 3, 2012

Das Boot / Subway June 3, 2012

4 of us made another trip through Das Boot / Subway. As always we had a great time. We all wore 7mm wetsuits, gloves and 5mm socks, it makes for a much more enjoyable trip. You can play around in the water a lot more and not worry about getting cold. The water in the first half of Das Boot is getting low and a little green. About half way through all the pools were still full and cold enought to see your breath. No water flowing at all. Subway was also in good shape. We kept our suits on until the last rappel in the subway which had it's good and bad times. Wetsuits are definitely not needed in there but since we had them we just kept them on. Not sure how much longer the log before the last rappel will be there. Almost all the debris is gone around it and you can see down to the canyon floor on both sides and there are only a few inches of wood left holding it up. Wont be long until it will be another rappel into the bottom down the watercourse. My brother bought a go pro before the trip, once he gets it edited i will add a link to it. Here is a link to some pics I took that day

http://s1070.photobucket.com/albums/...Boot%20060312/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Sweet. Makes me want to do it that much more. Looks like a good time was had by all.

Cheers