Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Biking photos

Rode Greenery up to the top of Beus today, a little windy but nice for November. Hopefully it'll be back in the 50s next week and the bench will be rideable again. Thanksgiving is the normal time when the bad weather really starts to set in.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: Post your Biking photos

Went up last night before the huge snow storm

Maples to icebox canyon, snowbasin area

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1352470782669.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  92.6 KB

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1352470827812.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  70.5 KB

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I guess I better start bringing my point and shoot with me on rides...

I just use my smart phone. I always carry it with me since I usually ride alone.

Sent using Tapatalk

Yeah, unless you're looking to frame up some photos, the smart phone is all you need nowadays for decent shots. You'll find yourself taking more photos too because with a still shot camera it's a lot of work to stop, take your pack off, unzip, open up the camera case, turn it on, line up the shot and shoot, then put it all away.

With the phone you just keep it in your pocket and grab it on the fly. Gotta have a camera ready when you come across a Bear anyways

But anyways, I use the HDR Camera app for my phone. Still maybe not a quality to hang in an art gallery but it does ok. These shots were taken with my phone:

I'm still living in the dark ages, my phone is definitely not smart and the camera sucks!

Get even a cheap Android phone. Snap a shot from the trail and upload to this thread while still up in the mountains using the Tapatalk app

RED --Until I shattered my ankle I would always mill around by bobsled.

Rode Corner Canyon today. Lower canyon and stuff with a southern exposure is dry. The northern exposure side is now closed for the winter.

I also used a new app today that takes better pictures, what do you think compared to what I was posting?

Sent using Tapatalk
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Thunder Mountain helmet cam
    Name:  thund1.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  67.6 KB
    Riding down the Llama Trail in Sedona
    Name:  IMG_1473.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  195.2 KB
    Slickrock Bike Trail in Moab
    Name:  IMG_1687.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  496.2 KB
    My old KHS bike on Thunder Mountain
    Name:  thunder 018.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  94.2 KB

Post your Biking photos

Nice!

His 2nd dirt ride and his 2nd crash, first one on video though.

14. Likes blueeyes liked this post
    ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    He is so cute Kent!! Seriously melted my heart coming across you two a couple weeks back. I could follow about 10 little guys on those styders and love every minute of it.
    Chere'

Quick jaunt around Tooele today

Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

17. Likes Sombeech liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post
    He is so cute Kent!! Seriously melted my heart coming across you two a couple weeks back. I could follow about 10 little guys on those styders and love every minute of it.
    He's so fun to ride with cuz he says the most random things. I'll get him out to one of the meet up rides one of these days. We have family in town tomorrow or we'd do Bearclaw.

So fun to ride with them that young. My boy is almost too big for the attachment i pull him on now and it'll be Sad when he can't ride with me like that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

21. Likes blueeyes liked this post
    ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kent K25 View Post
    He's so fun to ride with cuz he says the most random things. I'll get him out to one of the meet up rides one of these days. We have family in town tomorrow or we'd do Bearclaw.
    Bring him Wed!! I get excited even thinking about it. Just so you know I am as obsessed over little ones on skis! I miss mine being so cute. I need a new niece or nephew!
    Chere'

Finally was able to ride the new mtn bike on a real trail. Its been exactly three month's to the day since I was last able to ride Corner Canyon. I had to bust a few snow drifts and plow through a few mud bogs, but it was sweet to be in the dirt again.

I had to get a little creative in hooking some of the lower trails together and I had to ride the wrong direction one a couple one way trails.... but I was first to ride the canyon this year so suck it bitches!

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Finally was able to ride the new mtn bike on a real trail. Its been exactly three month's to the day since I was last able to ride Corner Canyon. I had to bust a few snow drifts and plow through a few mud bogs, but it was sweet to be in the dirt again.

I had to get a little creative in hooking some of the lower trails together and I had to ride the wrong direction one a couple one way trails.... but I was first to ride the canyon this year so suck it bitches!

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3
    ANd what's the bike report? If you hate it, I had nothing to do with the purchase..........