Thread: Apple Fan Boy

Apple Fan Boy

My brother is an Apple fan boy.... he likes the fact that Apple products all work seamlessly with other Apple products.... and I admit they do a great job of it....

But.... I hate Apple products because they will never do what I want them to do and because of Apples closed system it's hard to program around Apples faults, deficiencies and limitations....

Anyhoo.... my brother told me I should read Steve Job's book and I would understand the benefits of the closed system, become a true believer, and bath in the greatness of all things Apple....

Below is the email I just sent my brother....

OK, you told me to get the Steve Jobs book.... so I picked up the audio version so I could listen to it while I drive to Zion this weekend.....

Now the best part.... to download the book to my iPod from the Apple store it was going to cost $13........ but to download the book to my Android from any number of sources was free....

Yes sir, I'm already seeing who the closed system benefits and I have yet to finish reading page one....

2. Likes DOSS liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Who's giving away that book for free?

My best friend argues with me all the time. He too is an apple fan boy. He has been bugging me to read that book too.... If you ever end up reading it, let us know if it is any good.
    Customizable Adult & Kids shirts, onesies, and More
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/CheaperThanShirt

Ughh....The Pirate Bay is going to be the death of good content. I guess I'm old fashioned and respect a person's right to reap the rewards of their work. I guess I'll have to start building a library of "free" canyon beta from Climb-Utah.com in order to keep up with the game.

8. Likes DOSS liked this post