Thread: Ride with me while I'm in town

Ride with me while I'm in town

Due to a death of a friend I'll be in SLC thuraday. Dam that's today, guess I best get some shut eye
    I have no idea at this point my time frame from there till the end of the big weekend but I will bring my bike with me and plan about 2 weeks with a funeral in between somewhere.
    I will be at the University for my daughters grad on thurs the 31st. IT is a afternoon kind of thing but get with me if you think a morning ride is workable.
    My friend that is no longer with us started me into river running and will be missed by many but life as he would say goes on and I plan on respecting this by all means.
    One hella of a dude for sure.

So while in town and the basic area, I would love to ride with as many as I can.
    I've talked to Mark (Garbo) (IGOR) and hoping to bust some snow up high plus any other rides I can get in with the spirit of life goes on brother.

I should be able to get the net and check back on this while in town so hit me up and lets ride some trails and such.
    And I know if the timing is right we can gather acca up for a trip to AF canyon for maybe a afternoon ride. But I'm can't remember when his tar 2000 is happining.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I would like to ride tomorrow (Friday) morning sometime. I have other plans for Saturday and Sunday. Any day next week is open.
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

I'm out of town this weekend and next weekend is the epic 2,000!

I MIGHT be able to sneak something in next week. Possibly on Wednesday or Thursday. I need to chat with my wife. I could throw my bike in the truck and meet you suckers off the Alpine exit right near my work for a run up AF.

We are talking about riding next Wednesday in AF Canyon. We can do a late afternoon ride for those who are working and can get away.
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

I can ride in the evening and I plan on it. Some of us have jobs...

North Ogden was great but I found out very fast that I 'm geared higher than thought.
    Picked up a 52 rear and should flow nicely with the chain I have cut for the 50.
    Ben Loman Sp ck was great but when we headed south I was stumbling hard core.
    Got to the shop a little late and was stressed as they opened the doors back up for me and still forgot the darn rear breaks that need attention.
    Ill be up for any and all but Tuesday and Thursday following the big weekend.
    So yes Wednesday is just fine for me and hopefully many others.
    I'll be all ears and have these little repairs done in time.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

You wanna talk about the race, and race in your town. This is just amazing and considered to be like fabulous.Well I have also keen interest to do this dew work.:D

Again please I lost something some place?