Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bogley Software Update

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Mark Forums read is working again!! Awesome job guys.
    Chere'

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

All nighters suck. Thank you for sacrificing so much of your time and efforts to keep this site up. We really appreciate it.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Tell ya what... Another benefit to the upgrade I forgot to mention was the mobile style. It's not all styled yet but it works. If you just navigate to www.bogley.com/forum on your phone, you should automatically pick up the mobile style now. So if we can't get this Tapatalk working tonight go ahead and give that a try. Maybe it'll even be a better, FREE option?
    It's great on mobile! Especially for those of us too cheap for tapatalk. Thanks for all the effort towards improving things around here!!

Quote Originally Posted by burley View Post
    It's great on mobile! Especially for those of us too cheap for tapatalk. Thanks for all the effort towards improving things around here!!
    Thanks for the feedback. I honestly haven't had time to test out the mobile template much. Did you happen to post this comment from the mobile style? Any issues?

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post
    Mark Forums read is working again!!
    I'm still getting this error: Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

Everything else is looking good, though.
    Blog | FB

Some of the newly posted photos don't work on my IPad. If I scroll down through the length of the photo it takes several hundred swipes! Beech's ride report on Ben Lomand is maybe 100,000 swipe long... Sorry I didn't read the whole thing to count them. There photos work on my phone via tapatalk.

My bad ... I meant Garbonz's ride report. Beech wasn't there!

Quote Originally Posted by Udink View Post
    I'm still getting this error: Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

Everything else is looking good, though.

Chere and Dennis, which methods were you using? I assume the one that is working is inside the individual forum, and I haven't had the chance to fix the main one below the red navigation bar.

Quote Originally Posted by double moo View Post
    Some of the newly posted photos don't work on my IPad. If I scroll down through the length of the photo it takes several hundred swipes! Beech's ride report on Ben Lomand is maybe 100,000 swipe long... Sorry I didn't read the whole thing to count them. There photos work on my phone via tapatalk.
    Is this through Tapatalk, the mobile suite, or the full desktop site?

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Chere and Dennis, which methods were you using? I assume the one that is working is inside the individual forum, and I haven't had the chance to fix the main one below the red navigation bar.
    Beech--not working here, yet, on chrome....

at the very bottom of all the forums.

same results as Dennis

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Not working now. I know it did once this morning. Yesterday I did by individual forum and right before I posted that it was working I tried the main one and IT did work.
    Chere'

Full version through Safari.

Full version through Safari.
    Ah, ok. I'll try that out on my iPad tonight. Thanks.

You are supposed to READ all the posts...

I saw this yesterday and couldn't figure out what was happening, then I came back to the thread and the all loaded fine. Maybe Safari just displays it weird until they all load?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcricket View Post
    So how do you upload multiple files? So like if you want to do like 10 photos at a time? I used to just hit control and select them all, then click upload. Yeah it wouldn't do them in order, but that is much preferred to having to upload each one separately.
    And hey Jake, I didn't want to leave you hanging on this. There is a way to upload a ton of photos at a time, but for some reason it messes up the "attachment manager". I actually prefer the "Insert Image" method because it does let you upload batches at a time so I think I'll change to that and just offer support on the Attachment Manager (paper clip) until we can get this solved. Thanks for the feedback.

Name:  attach.png
Views: 503
Size:  25.9 KB

18. Likes Deathcricket liked this post
    Ahhh it's hidden in advanced mode now, thanks bro.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

And hey Jake, I didn't want to leave you hanging on this. There is a way to upload a ton of photos at a time, but for some reason it messes up the "attachment manager". I actually prefer the "Insert Image" method because it does let you upload batches at a time so I think I'll change to that and just offer support on the Attachment Manager (paper clip) until we can get this solved. Thanks for the feedback.

Name:  attach.png
Views: 503
Size:  25.9 KB
    One more improvement.... quoting a post with an image in it - copies the image and not just the "attachment" link anymore.

21. Likes accadacca liked this post
    Yeah... depending on your monitor resolution and browser width. It's taken your previously resized photos and stretched them 100% of the available width, which is why we're looking at raising the auto resizer from 800px to maybe even 1200px, but it just depends what everything looks like after this. I may even drop it down to closer to what it was before, I just want it to be able to shrink on the smaller monitors. Hang tight
    i got a question for you, 'beech. i think it relates to this. i just posted a tiny .png image (POST) and it massively expanded the photo. is this the correct behavior or am i doing something wrong? i didn't expect a small low-resolution image to be resized.

again, thanks for all your and acca's work on the site! it's greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by stefan View Post
    i got a question for you, 'beech. i think it relates to this. i just posted a tiny .png image (POST) and it massively expanded the photo. is this the correct behavior or am i doing something wrong? i didn't expect a small low-resolution image to be resized.

again, thanks for all your and acca's work on the site! it's greatly appreciated
    Interesting. I posted this image earlier and it is okay. I used the "insert image" icon in the quick reply box and it looks like you used the "attachment" icon from advanced.

That attachment box styling used to be fixed? Man is that fubared now!?