Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bogley Software Update

Quote Originally Posted by Luce View Post
    I logged me out and will not allow me to log back in. I can view as a guest. I was on it over the weekend. iOS 5.1.1
    OK try that

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    OK try that
    I've been locked out of TapATalk all day.

I'll try to get back in shortly.

Felicia
    Some people "go" through life and other people "grow" through life. -Robert Holden

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    Also--right now, I can't "mark all forums read"
    Quote Originally Posted by BruteForce View Post
    Same here. I get:
    Thanks for the feedback, halfway there. Right now you can mark individual forums read from here:

Name:  read.png
Views: 500
Size:  35.3 KB

Sometime tonight we'll regain the ability to mark the entire forum read from the top navbar.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    I've been locked out of TapATalk all day.

I'll try to get back in shortly.

Felicia
    Back in - Sweet!
    Some people "go" through life and other people "grow" through life. -Robert Holden

Tapatalk working for me!

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post
    Took a screen shot and attached. With this new update I can only see half a picture on my work computer. You can scroll but still only get to see a portion of the photo. Do I need to change settings on computer?
    Hey Chere, the "attached" images should be auto adjusting now to the width of your browser, Kurt's thread is a good example of that. Go ahead and adjust the width of your browser and watch his images shrink with the borders. http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...04-I-fell-into

We've still got to fix the "inline" attachments today so they adjust the same way, it's getting close. Example of that: http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...op_May-19-2012

Thanks for the continued feedback, I think this is the main issue I'm working on besides marking all forums read from the top navigation bar.

Tapatalk is fixed but let me know if it breaks again.

A FREE option for mobile browsing is by navigating in your mobile browser to bogley.com/forum and it should load in the mobile template. If you'd like to see the full site / desktop site, scroll to the bottom and select Full Site. If you're in the full site and wish to get back to the Mobile template, scroll down to the red bar in the footer and from the dropdown select Bogley Mobile Theme. Go ahead and test it out, let us know how it works for you.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Hey Chere, the "attached" images should be auto adjusting now to the width of your browser, Kurt's thread is a good example of that. Go ahead and adjust the width of your browser and watch his images shrink with the borders. http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...04-I-fell-into

We've still got to fix the "inline" attachments today so they adjust the same way, it's getting close. Example of that: http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...op_May-19-2012

Thanks for the continued feedback, I think this is the main issue I'm working on besides marking all forums read from the top navigation bar.

Tapatalk is fixed but let me know if it breaks again.

A FREE option for mobile browsing is by navigating in your mobile browser to bogley.com/forum and it should load in the mobile template. If you'd like to see the full site / desktop site, scroll to the bottom and select Full Site. If you're in the full site and wish to get back to the Mobile template, scroll down to the red bar in the footer and from the dropdown select Bogley Mobile Theme. Go ahead and test it out, let us know how it works for you.
    HOLY BIG DANG FOTO'S
    Im going to have to do further processing at that size

HOLY BIG DANG FOTO'S
    Im going to have to do further processing at that size
    Yeah... depending on your monitor resolution and browser width. It's taken your previously resized photos and stretched them 100% of the available width, which is why we're looking at raising the auto resizer from 800px to maybe even 1200px, but it just depends what everything looks like after this. I may even drop it down to closer to what it was before, I just want it to be able to shrink on the smaller monitors. Hang tight

So how do you upload multiple files? So like if you want to do like 10 photos at a time? I used to just hit control and select them all, then click upload. Yeah it wouldn't do them in order, but that is much preferred to having to upload each one separately.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

My spell check doesn't work... at least not by clicking the check button... if does work if I right click and select check.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    My spell check doesn't work... at least not by clicking the check button... if does work if I right click and select check.
    I think it's just for Internet Explorer 32 bit. I might just remove that button.

I think it's just for Internet Explorer 32 bit. I might just remove that button.
    Ummm. Ice needs the spell check.
    Life is Good

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcricket View Post
    So how do you upload multiple files? So like if you want to do like 10 photos at a time? I used to just hit control and select them all, then click upload. Yeah it wouldn't do them in order, but that is much preferred to having to upload each one separately.
    Yeah we'll get that back too, this image width thing is my main holdup. Once that's back, the images will then upload in order too via the "Insert Image" button.

BTW, thanks guys. Great site. Even this old canyoneer can work through it and post stuff other than words occasionally.
    Life is Good

I was in 32 bit. I haven't tried 64 bit. A spell check is a forum must have in my humble opinion.

HOLY BIG DANG FOTO'S
    IMO, they need to be smaller. I have a large monitor, but it looks funky to have them that big...disproportionate.

Maybe back to 800 or a tad wider.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    IMO, they need to be smaller. I have a large monitor, but it looks funky to have them that big...disproportionate.

Maybe back to 800 or a tad wider.
    Agree--way too big. 800-1000 widest.

Agree--way too big. 800-1000 widest.
    x2

How's that? Note, I'm on a smaller monitor right now but I'll check this out tomorrow on a 24". It's still set to adjust to each monitor size but I can shrink it down even more if you like. The current MAX width is at 800 and it will resize smaller per browser width. Here's our current standard testing thread
    http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...04-I-fell-into

And... the "inline images" are now adjusting per browser width too. The thread I'm using to check this:
    http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...op_May-19-2012

So the responsive width adjustment on the images was a big item checked off the list. Next it's onto making the "insert image" uploader work a little better, including uploading the images in order.

You know, it's funny, these items are working 100% on our test site and then they're not when we go live....

looks much better beech

Thanks again for working through this.