Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 94 of 94

Thread: Bogley Software Update

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by stefan View Post
    thanks, guys! you rock
    X lots :)

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #82
    Hey Mac users, I'm still getting some feedback that the photos aren't displaying right (stretching). Can you confirm this? Is this only a Safari issue?

    Thx

  4. #83
    I didnt look through all the post, but is there a way to get an email if you get a PM on Bogley?

  5. #84

  6. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Hey Mac users, I'm still getting some feedback that the photos aren't displaying right (stretching). Can you confirm this? Is this only a Safari issue?

    Thx
    I can confirm this although if you ask any techie computer questions I warn you I don't know squat.

    Edit: I tried to enlarge the viewing and shrinking it but it didn't change the stretching issue.
    Life is Good

  7. #86
    I tried on Safari and it stretches vertically and doesn't keep its aspect ratio. It seems to be on the attached stuff with the black border around it. The other attachments on bogley are fine.

    Safari

    Name:  Screen shot 2012-06-14 at 9.43.15 AM.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  78.7 KB

    Firefox

    Name:  Screen shot 2012-06-14 at 9.48.19 AM.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  93.5 KB

    Just for giggles here are the top 5 browsers as used by Bogley members.

    1. Internet Explorer 27.62%
    2. Chrome 24.70%
    3. Firefox 22.60%
    4. Safari 20.65%
    5. Android Browser 1.63%


  8. #87
    OK I'll check out what's causing that vertical stretch in Safari

  9. #88
    Not sure if it's been mentioned...and too lazy to go through 5 pages of posts.

    I'm using firefox and the image uploading is terrible!

    I can't even upload a picture of it to show you...so I had to upload it to photobucket



    I can click that upload button all day...it's never gonna happen. Plus I had to open that window up huge so that all the buttons wouldn't overlap and they still look terrible.

  10. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Hey Mac users, I'm still getting some feedback that the photos aren't displaying right (stretching). Can you confirm this? Is this only a Safari issue?

    Thx
    On Safari this morning...

    http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...at-did-you-get

    Post #6 by Stephan is stretched about 30 swipes of the page... All others are fine. Maybe it's the format.

  11. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kent K25 View Post
    Not sure if it's been mentioned...and too lazy to go through 5 pages of posts.

    I'm using firefox and the image uploading is terrible!

    I can't even upload a picture of it to show you...so I had to upload it to photobucket



    I can click that upload button all day...it's never gonna happen. Plus I had to open that window up huge so that all the buttons wouldn't overlap and they still look terrible.
    Yeah, the "Attachment Manager" really sucks. Just use the "Insert Image" method, it's much better. I've been trying to get rid of that Attachments thing altogether.

  12. #91
    On a Mac using Safari, inline images display correctly while attached images are stretched vertically. If I want to see the images unstretched I end up opening them in a new window.

    The natural image size was by Safari to be 800 pixels wide by 754 pixels high. If I start out with a very narrow window, the image is displayed as 53 wide by 778 high. As I widen the window the image is displayed as 80 by 797, then 157 by 797, then 329 by 797, then 520 by 797, and then maxing out at 800 by 797. The image width always appears correct for the window size.

    Both types of images work correctly on a Mac running Firefox or Chrome.



  13. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanS View Post
    On a Mac using Safari, inline images display correctly while attached images are stretched vertically. If I want to see the images unstretched I end up opening them in a new window.

    The natural image size was by Safari to be 800 pixels wide by 754 pixels high. If I start out with a very narrow window, the image is displayed as 53 wide by 778 high. As I widen the window the image is displayed as 80 by 797, then 157 by 797, then 329 by 797, then 520 by 797, and then maxing out at 800 by 797. The image width always appears correct for the window size.

    Both types of images work correctly on a Mac running Firefox or Chrome.


    Yeah...I'm not sure what's up with Safari. I just switched to Chrome myself from Firefox. Chrome is a dream and I never should have waited this long. Firefox has become a bloated mess.


  14. #93
    Yeah, Safari is jacked up for some reason, and only on the "attached" images that show below the post in the little box there, the inline images are fine. Sorry, I don't have any solution for that right now except use a different browser.

  15. #94
    Chrome is available on iPhone and iPad too now. Get it in the app store...


Similar Threads

  1. What is the best anti spy software?
    By blueeyes in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 07:26 PM
  2. Garmin GPS software for Mac???
    By The Dude in forum Hiking, Scrambling & Peak Bagging
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 10:26 AM
  3. DVD Software
    By Iceaxe in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 08:55 AM
  4. DVD editing software
    By Reedus in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 04:36 PM
  5. Mapping software
    By basilone0331 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 04:56 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •