Page 64 of 70 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1389

Thread: Stocks

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    GOLD up over $29 in the EXT session yesterday.
    Yep - I believe the spike occurred just after it was revealed that Warren Buffet has been dumping his stake in banks in favor of Barrick shares.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/...-8-1029506182#
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

^^^This is great for me as I design about half of Barrick's shit... no need to invest, this is guaranteed money in my pocket.

Gold up or down will not matter as Barrick will be dumping all of this new investment coin into infrastructure :-)

If all the sheep follow suit I might be buying a winter home in beautiful Ely Nevada.... Hahaha...

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Sold 500 GOLD this morning on a gap play at $30.04(avg-26.18)

Too risky for me here in going higher without a significant pullback.

Close to 15% profit, decent trade.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

5. Likes dougrz liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    One of my trading accounts is relegated to mutual funds only.

During the crash I was buying QQQ(ETF)

I'm still holding and have no exit signal to date.

Made new highs again today.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Democrats had better hurry and get back to destroying America or the DJIA will be over 29k before the election and doom any chance they might of had.

As of this morning 29k is within spitting distance...

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    As of this morning 29k is within spitting distance...
    Remember back in May when the DJIA had risen from 18,213 to over 24,000, and just about everybody was screaming about the "second crash" that was sure to hit even harder than the first? I think Dougie Downer even said he thought the second drop would descend all the way to 10,000 or lower.

I don't think many folks saw the market rip upward like this. If this trend continues the DJIA could be over 30,000 by the time Trump gets re-elected.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

10. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    ^^^Don't forget Accadacca rushing into this thread posting the huge drops in stocks... interestingly he never rushes in to post the many positives of the Trump economy. I guess that's how you roll when your ridin' with Biden.

^^^Don't forget Accadacca rushing into this thread posting the huge drops in stocks... interestingly he never rushes in to post the many positives of the Trump economy. I guess that's how you roll when your ridin' with Biden.

I post MANY things to get a rise or create conversations that I might learn from, not because I really give a shit one way or another at that moment. The posts intended to get panties in a bunch or trigger you guys have a 99.9% success rate.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    I post MANY things to get a rise or create conversations that I might learn from, not because I really give a shit one way or another at that moment. The posts intended to get panties in a bunch or trigger you guys have a 99.9% success rate.
    Good One!

The problem is your true colors show in what you post, when and why.... It's like watching Headboard Harris suck up to Biden the past couple weeks when you know she truly despises Old Slow Joe...

Good One!

The problem is your true colors show in what you post, when and why.... It's like watching Headboard Harris suck up to Biden the past couple weeks when you know she truly despises Old Slow Joe...

RLOL!!! You are dead wrong. Might wanna keep the day job boss. I don’t see a fortune teller job in your future. Looks like you and Biden have some of the same qualities...lol

^^^I'll believe it the day I see you are not ALWAYS sucking liberal dick...

^^^I'll believe it the day I see you are not ALWAYS sucking liberal dick...

The posts intended to get panties in a bunch or trigger you guys have a 99.9% success rate.
    That's funny...I actually reply to your posts with what I believe is thoughtful intent and perspective on my part. I wouldn't have thought your intent is just to laugh at my expense? But apparently it is. Not just me, but everybody, huh? That kinda makes you a dick, Scott.

I think I'll ignore you from now on.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

18. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    That's funny...I actually reply to your posts with what I believe is thoughtful intent and perspective on my part. I wouldn't have thought your intent is just to laugh at my expense? But apparently it is. Not just me, but everybody, huh? That kinda makes you a dick, Scott.

I think I'll ignore you from now on.
    That’s certainly your own prerogative and that’s why we have the ignore button. I enjoy your posts and perspectives. No, I’m not trying to trigger everybody. There are a few though that get triggered VERY easily and turn to personal attacks if someone posts something that is not in line with their thinking. And to think they actually know me or how I see things through an internet message board is truly laughable.

That’s certainly your own prerogative and that’s why we have the ignore button. I enjoy your posts and perspectives. No, I’m not trying to trigger everybody. There are a few though that get triggered VERY easily and turn to personal attacks if someone posts something that is not in line with their thinking. And to think they actually know me or how I see things through an internet message board is truly laughable.
    Maybe you should do a better job at identifying your targets instead of throwing a wet blanket over everybody.

The "ignore button"?...that's for spineless pussies. I'll read your posts...I just won't reply to them anymore. Besides, it's very rare that you offer any in depth personal opinion anyway...just sayin'.

Yes. My prerogative indeed.

Maybe you should do a better job at identifying your targets instead of throwing a wet blanket over everybody.

The "ignore button"?...that's for spineless pussies. I'll read your posts...I just won't reply to them anymore. Besides, it's very rare that you offer any in depth personal opinion anyway...just sayin'.

Yes. My prerogative indeed.
    I guess you join the ranks of the personal attacks. Thanks for proving my point.

I guess you join the ranks of the personal attacks. Thanks for proving my point.
    What point? You point your guns at me and its my fault?

Personal? All I did was indicate I wasn't going to participate in your little "troll voyeurism" anymore. You've got no one to blame but yourself here, sweetheart.

It's been discussed plenty of times in the past...your "hit and run" with nothing to add posts and it didn't bother or deter me because up till now you never indicated you're laughing at my expense. No more soup for you.

What point? You point your guns at me and its my fault?

Personal? All I did was indicate I wasn't going to participate in you little "troll voyeurism" anymore. You've got no one to blame but yourself here, sweetheart.

It's been discussed plenty of times in the past...your "hit and run" with nothing to add posts and it didn't bother or deter me because up till now you never indicated you're laughing at my expense. No more soup for you.
    Besides, it's very rare that you offer any in depth personal opinion anyway...just sayin'.
    I went back through my posts above and I don't see any place that I mentioned you by name. The last post from you in this thread was back in July.

I said I enjoyed your posts and I was not trying to trigger everyone. Sensitive much? A couple posts and all the sudden I'm the bad guy? Wow… guns pointed at you? Seriously confused. That was a conversation primarily with Shane and yes others get triggered easily, but I've always found you to be a pretty even-keeled guy.

It does get exhausting when I get jumped on or singled out for posting stuff. And like I mentioned, I usually don't really give a shit about it, but I find it interesting/newsworthy/timely/etc and I want to hear other opinions. Then yes, it creates a conversation where I can learn and stimulate my mind. If I had all the answers then I wouldn't participate in forums like bogley. You've stated that my "hit and run" posts don't contribute anything and that my personal opinions rarely reach an acceptable level. Noted.

It does get exhausting when I get jumped on or singled out for posting stuff.
    So you just stated that you basically post shit to be a dick.... and then you get bent when you get called out for it... You can't have it both ways dude.

"Sniping", "torpedo's" and "hit & run" are all dick moves and really doesn't contribute anything to education or a constructive conversation...

YMMV

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum