Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970
Results 1,381 to 1,389 of 1389

Thread: Stocks

Are Electric Vehicles The New Edsels?

What is weird about the debate over electric cars is that everyone (especially in Washington) is for them – except (most of) the people who actually buy and drive cars.

We have nothing against EVs, but all of this nonsense about Americans transitioning from gas-powered to battery cars seems fantastical to us. The Biden projections are that by 2035 nearly every car on the road will be electric.

We were struck by the analysis below showing the dispersion rate of great inventions over the past 100 years or so. The flat line at the very bottom of the chart is consumer adoption of electric vehicles. Battery-operated cars have been available for many decades, but no technology has been slower to catch on than EVs. As we’ve mentioned before in the HOTLINE, less than 2% of cars on the road today are Teslas or the like.*

So at least for the next two decades, Americans will be using tens of billions of gallons of gasoline, and we’re all in for making sure that this energy comes from Texas, Oklahoma, West Virginia, and North Dakota – not Russia, Iran, and Saudi Arabia.

2. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny West View Post
    I was going to buy some stocks of Tesla the other day but the whole situation on the stock market is somewhat unstable. A lot of analysts say the we are about to witness one of the greatest collapses in history. Hope they are wrong.

You need to stop reading the news. All "the news" is is directed propaganda designed to create fear in the masses. This fear is what makes hedge funds BILLIONS of dollars every year from ignorant investors like you who sell all their stocks in anticipation of a crash.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

5. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    What are some sure crack pipe manufacturing companies to invest in?

AFAF
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    What are some sure crack pipe manufacturing companies to invest in?

AFAF
    That's the problem, they are all Chinese companies. Why would the Biden administration support American manufacturing?

The stock market just took a giant sh!t today.

I'd like to kick Biden, and everyone that voted for him, right in the nuts.

They stock market has tanked more in the last week than it did when China Virus broke out. The market has more faith in a pandemic than it does in Bidens economy.

Name:  A37FE6B6-F784-4B31-A4C0-A92146D4BBFB.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  28.1 KB

Name:  8B035872-EC3C-4109-8A3E-E13B0B6D3AD0.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  32.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I recently made a purchase on the stock market and I have to say, it feels great to be a part of the game! Making smart investments is always a thrill, and I am happy to have made a good choice. However, with the fast-paced world of crypto, keeping up can be a challenge. That's where 3Commas comes in!

3Commas is a platform that helps users grow their crypto investments using a feature-rich terminal. It's like having a personal financial advisor in your pocket! The platform provides a smart trading terminal that helps users make the best of paper trading. This allows you to test your strategies and see what works best for you before investing real money.

3Commas also offers smart bots for crypto investors! These bots are specifically designed to help you maximize your profits and minimize your losses. The platform also offers a user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for beginners to get started. With 3Commas, you'll have access to all the tools you need to succeed in the world of crypto.

Check out the link to learn more about paper trading and smart bots for crypto investors! https://3commas.io/blog/paper-trading
    Thanks a lot for sharing!

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum