Thread: Heaps and/or Imlay partners?

Heaps and/or Imlay partners?

Hey guys,

Well, last week I was offered a job in New Hampshire for the summer (at least). I'll be running a ropes course there for a while. Unfortunately this puts me away from the canyons for a few months. I really really really want to do Heaps and/or Imlay before I leave (first week of June) but would feel way more comfortable about going with someone who has been before (reputation for knowing your stuff a SERIOUS bonus). I can make almost any day work. Any volunteers?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I am probably not the guy you were hoping to reply to your post, but I will be driving down to Utah at the end of of this month; I'll be down there from late on the 25th to the 2nd of June. I was hoping to do some canyoneering while there. I had originally had my sights set on the Robber's Roost or San Rafeal Swell area, but I'm flexible.

The bad news is I don't have the canyoneering experience you're looking for. I'm a climber and caver, but we don't have a lot of canyons in Alberta so my experience in canyons is limited to a few I poked around in last spring when I was down in Goblin State park.

I'd be happy to try to put something together if you are interested. Reply to this thread and I'll look for it. Apparently I can't give my email address yet.

Good luck.

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne View Post
    I am probably not the guy you were hoping to reply to your post, but I will be driving down to Utah at the end of of this month; I'll be down there from late on the 25th to the 2nd of June. I was hoping to do some canyoneering while there. I had originally had my sights set on the Robber's Roost or San Rafeal Swell area, but I'm flexible.

The bad news is I don't have the canyoneering experience you're looking for. I'm a climber and caver, but we don't have a lot of canyons in Alberta so my experience in canyons is limited to a few I poked around in last spring when I was down in Goblin State park.

I'd be happy to try to put something together if you are interested. Reply to this thread and I'll look for it. Apparently I can't give my email address yet.

Good luck.
    Welcome to the Bogley, aherne. You can always give your email in a non-harvestable manner such as billyjoebob at gmail dot com.

Tom

Good call, Tom. Should have thought of that myself.

jeremiahaherne at hotmail dot com

Thanks.

Also making general post in canyoneering forum section looking for people to meet up with.