Thread: Looking for any info. on worcs race Brian Head for July

Looking for any info. on worcs race Brian Head for July

From what I here it is a no go at Brian Head but possibly at the old Iron Mesa track and area.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I've been looking for a simple race that I might just get into but only to finish not place.

I'm not sure how this all works but I am 50 plus , A beginner, and should be good for vet class if there is such a thing.
    And like I say if I can just finnish a race it's all good to me.

Now on the other hand if I can finish anything but last I'll be stoked big time..................................

I meen really there has to be just one guy that is in worse shape than me LOL.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

After talking to some that might be in the know
    It will maybe be in june and in central, UT.
    We'll see how far this one goes.

Ok, So after a little homework I have learned that this here race is to be at Central, UT. Mid June.
    Has anyone here done this kind of race and if so is it just hard core riders that follow the series or is it a chance to try and get started? You know for a total noob?
    They did mention that it would be a good idea to bring your bark busters for the off the track stuff.
    I've never ridden a mx track in my life and there is a $150 deposit for the transformer with a $10 rental on it.
    From what little I can tell there is a 45 min. race for those that can ride and maybe an hour for those of us that can't. The final lap thing after the clock on the first place rider.

Hmm maybe the Cherry Creek on this sat. is a better option to getting my feet wet?

How was Cherry creek?

Sorry never made it.
    To much last minute crap on the old home front.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    Sorry never made it.
    To much last minute crap on the old home front.
    Yep me too. I did ride some of the non race course trails in the area on Saturday but never made it to the pits.

Shoot I never even got out of town.
    I think this here worcs race went from Brian Head to Central,UT.
    I need to take a ride up there soon and check it out.
    It will be part track and part brush wacking as they do say to bring your hand gaurds.
    I'm scarred for sure as I have no and I do mean no track experience at all.
    I have no visions of placement but as a total noob I hope to try and just finish.....................

I guess it works on as soon as the first rider hits 45 minutes then there is one lapp left to finish. But truly I have no idea.

I do believe that it is on the same time frame as the BIG OLE BOGLEY FEST and if so, I'm hoping some crazy bastards will just might want to give it a go.
    It's maybe 2 hrs away from Kolob. OR less.
    You know for giggles and grins and something to shoot the shit with around the camp fire.

Well hell it's close but not the same time frame by a few days.
    It is a Fri the 22nd and sat. the 23rd, and sun. the 24th in Central, Utah.
    Just west of Pine Valley.
    And the rental on the transponders is $150 deposit. 15 for the day when returned unmolested.
    I had higher than hell hopes.