Thread: Eagle Mtn Single Track

Eagle Mtn Single Track

I only took a couple pictures and we managed to get lost a few times. I'll have to go back and figure out how to ride the full single track loop. Good times!!

Name:  IMG_3963..jpg
Views: 150
Size:  156.6 KB

Name:  IMG_3964..jpg
Views: 146
Size:  103.3 KB

Name:  IMG_3967..jpg
Views: 146
Size:  56.3 KB

Name:  IMG_3968..jpg
Views: 147
Size:  61.4 KB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Good single track, Good weather, Good company and I had a blast.
    Thank you acca for the ride and company It was great and by far the best single track I have hit yet.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

So we hit this top of the trail climb right? And there is this 7 foot vert ledge out of all rock like a water fall right? OF course acca hit it like the pro that he is but me I totally pannick and hit the skids. Look around and try to asses the situation.
    I look left and then right and even down hill to back track to my thinking of gaining some speed or at least a another gear right?
    But no I try to slip the clutch up this knowing full well that this will never work right? (in total pannick mode at this point). And the rook that I am.
    Well I tried to slip the clutch but to no avail and came down like they rookie that I am and got pinned under my break side of the handle bar and I'm just like hanging of this mini cliff completely pinned with my glove and thumb in a bit of a jamb. All else is free but my freaking thumb and I'm just about upsidedown. (Why he did not pull his cammera out is anybodies guess but there I am in the most percarrious position I have ever been in and I think we both laughing to hard to take a photo op.
    BEST DAMB RIDE I'VE BEEN ON IN A WHILE

Thank you acca and let's do her again bro.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

On a bit of a side note:
    I have just enough rear tire to raise some hell here locally for about a day then I plan on putting a new chain on and a tire and a 50tooth rear sproket with high hopes.
    Wish me luck and this might just work a bit better for the trails.(OR TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS).

My neighbor thinks we are all nuts but I keep telling him you need to get past the 13 miles away from the truck to have any real fun.

But on the brighter side of life it is always good when your riding gloves last 1 1/2 seasons and have not blistered you yet.
    May my new gloves cover me the same.

RIDE ON RIDE ON RIDE ON FOR EVER.