Thread: Climb-Utah.com App

Climb-Utah.com App

Climb-Utah.com now has an APP for the Android phone. The easiest way to get the APP is download it from the Android Play Store. The app is FREE. Exisiting members of Climb Utah can use their current username and password to gain access to any locked areas.

ClimbUtah Android app

Name:  Climb Utah App..JPG
Views: 307
Size:  4.4 KB

On your smart phone you can just visit the Play Store and search "ClimbUtah". It will be your only hit.

This was my first try at an app and it came out pretty well I believe. Those familiar with Climb-Utah.com will have not problem navigating the app. I'll tweak the app and improve it as time allows but as of right now you have a usable app available for your use.

Feel free to give it a test spin and let me know what you think and of ways to improve the app.

Also - If anyone knows how to build an app for the iPhone I'd be interested. Or if someone with iPhone experience wants to build one for me I'd make it worth your while.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Kindle App: I submitted a Climb Utah App for the Kindle Fire to the Kindle Store... if the mighty gods at Amazon approve the app it should be available in the near future. I'll post a link when/if it is approved.

iPhone/iPad App: I'm still looking for someone to help me build and submit an Apple app.... I'm willing to pay. The biggest set back I've encounter so far is you can only write iPhone apps on a MAC computer, which I don't have. Plus... Apple charges you $100 to become an app developer, which you must be in order to submit apps to the Apple Store.... and you have to pay the $100 up front and they can still reject your app.... what a bunch of bullshit.... no wonder I don't own an iPhone.... Anyhoo... it looks like the easiest course of action is to find someone that has written a couple of apps and is already an Apple developer.... Any takers?

Thanks

I might be able to help you out with the iPhone app. Too bad you tore up your leg and missed Baptist Draw, we could have talked about it then (I'm the handsome guy whose back is featured in some of the trip report photos (I'd link to it, but I can't since this is my first post here, but I'm sure you know which one)
    Anyway, I've got bunches of experience developing and designing iOS apps, we could talk about what you are looking for.

Awesome... you can email me at Burrows.Shane at gmail.com and we can chat.