Hell hath no fury.....
Dentist pulls out all of her ex-boyfriend’s teeth after split
If you're planning a trip to the dentist, it might not be the wisest decision to make your appointment with the person you just broke up with.
A Polish woman is facing three years in prison after she removed all of her ex-boyfriend's teeth during dental surgery just days after their breakup.
"I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions," Anna Mackowiak, 34, told the Austrian Times. "But when I saw him lying there I just thought, 'What a bastard' and decided to take all his teeth out."
Marek Olszewski, 45, reportedly showed up at Mackowiak's dental office complaining of toothache just days after he broke up with her. She then allegedly gave him a "heavy dose" of anesthetic, locked the door and began removing all of his teeth one at a time.
"I knew something was wrong because when I woke up I couldn't feel any teeth and my jaw was strapped up with bandages," Olszewski said.
"She told me my mouth was numb and I wouldn't be able to feel anything for a while and that the bandage was there to protect the gums, but that I would need to see a specialist," he said.
"I didn't have any reason to doubt her, I mean I thought she was a professional."
Adding to his trauma, Olszewski said his new girlfriend has already left him over his now toothless appearance.
"And I'm going to have to pay a fortune on getting indents or something," he said.
Mackowiak is currently being investigated for medical malpractice.
04-30-2012 10:09 PM
Hehehe, chicks be crazy when you dump them. He was like and she was like and like .
Your safety is not my responsibility.
and now he like or
Post Thanks / Like
Bottom Tier Superhero
It was a fake!
Remember the tale of the jilted Polish dentist who pulled all the pearly whites from the mouth of her ex-boyfriend?
Turns out the story has no teeth.
The report that dentist Anna Mackowiak removed all her ex-boyfriend's teeth after he came into her dental office complaining of a toothache turned out to be false.
The popular story, which included quotes from both parties and ended with statements that Mackowiak was being investigated and that the man had already lost his new girlfriend because of his toothless look, was picked up by Yahoo! News, MSNBC and dozens of other major U.S. media outlets.
Kudos to MSNBC contributor Erin Tennant for chipping away at the story and getting to the truth of the matter.
Here's what Tennant learned:
It looks like, in this case, the only thing pulled was our leg
- The Polish police agency in the region where the incident reportedly took place is not investigating any such case.
- Poland's Chamber of Physicians and Dentists is not investigating any case like the one reported. Nor, is a dentist named Anna Maćkowiak listed on its professional register.
- News outlets in Poland did not report the story. Some, however, reported the foreign media's coverage of what they called a "prank."
- The original story was traced back to Britain's Daily Mail newspaper. The writer Simon Tomlinson, says he does not know where the story originated, despite its bearing his byline. "I've drawn a bit of a blank," he told MSNBC.
- American Dental Association's national spokesperson, David Johnson Jr., said the story was highly improbable because most dentists are equipped to administer drugs only for conscious sedation dentistry. That would mean the man would've known all his teeth were being pulled as it was happening.
once again we let the facts get in the way of a good story.
I can see your point, but you are still full of shit!
Originally Posted by denaliguide
Can we still call her a witch though?