Thread: Mueller park ride invite: 4/30/12

Mueller park ride invite: 4/30/12

A bunch of us are going to be at the Mueller Park Trailhead around 5:30pm on Monday. Open invite regardless of skill level.

2. Likes blueeyes liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

With that trail being mostly north facing and shaded by trees, do we know if it is rideable ? I would like to do the ride if it is a go.

We're are going to confirm that given the weather from late this past week. (we were riding in St. G where the weather was perfect). We rode Mueller this past Monday and there were only a couple of spots with mud, the trail was in perfect riding condition. @Sombeech, Mark M, Dave and myself are going.

I rode this trail on Saturday. To the white rock it is fine. Past that you can make it to the next bridge and that is where things are still wet. Snow and mud on that north facing side. If you are just going to the rock you will be just fine.

Is Monday the new Tuesday?

Thanks @Luce. For our group it is, we have other commitments on Tuesdays. We'll be possibly riding on Thursday's as well and some Saturdays.

Have they paved a road to rudy flats yet so we can ride this as a shuttle?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Luce View Post
    Is Monday the new Tuesday?
    For me it is at least. My wife works late on Tuesdays then my boy has soccer that same day. How do Mondays work for everybody else?

If Mueller is still too muddy, I'm riding the Glenwild loop again Monday night if anyone wants to join me. I plan on starting to pedal at 5:30. Got to do a couple more rides before surgery on Thursday. I'll be out of commission for 6 weeks after that.
    Are we there yet?

Two ride invites starting at 5:30. I'm holding out for the later ones I can make without leaving work early.

I use to really look forward to the group rides. With the mid season death of the SLC rides in '10 I gave up on them and soloed last year. Figured I would give it a try this year but it isn't looking good. I might have to move to Ogden!

I've got conflicts on 3 Tuesday's this month. I might be able to make the Monday's. It'll be better as the sunsets get later. We gotta get it started again soon. Lotta time on my moto lately...