Thread: So is anyone up for a fri. ride before the super x?

So is anyone up for a fri. ride before the super x?

I'll be in town with bike and would love to ride Friday. If I can get an idea of were, I'll camp there thursday eve. I will be hiding the bike till mon eve after that but should be in town till the following weekend or maybe just a tadd bit more.
    Thursday , Saterday and sunday are out for me and probably most of mon as well but? I would love to see all these new to them bikes while in town.
    I'm open to just about any area but if I need to get a dune flagg I need to no soon and may not get a paddle in time. JUst saying. However I am bringing a nice new nobb for the rear with me in case I use the last $40 worth of tire I have on now.LOL The YZ is almost DIALED IN just a bit of clutch cable adjustment left to do. But very close indeed. 5 good rides in on some mods. She sounds good , she ripps good and it seems I've got past the all at once **** with me right now syndrom. SAhes a handful again and I think I'm in love.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Oh come on a little gunnin and runnin is good for the soul.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Maybe we can talk Fourtycal into showing us this sage single track north of Dell?
    It sounded even better than Dell by a long shot.

I'd love to ride, but am not sure I can swing it. I am down 4 employees this week and it's my wife's turn for a weekend out with her friends. What time would you be available on Friday? I might could swing something in the morning.... It's a long shot.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?cqlnqx

Well I'll be in SLC thursday and I have to take care of some business but fri looks good so far. Sat I be at the races and But monday morn I have a commitment but after that I 'll play things by ear. I do need to spend some time with an old friend dying of cancer and my kids that live up that way. That one is a must do on short order. But I may just stay for 2 weeks if I can keep riding other than a few things that I must do one way or the other.
    PM me and I'll give you my cell # and we can try to put something together if you can .But I'm heading out in the morn and will be on the road with only the cell phony, the 9mm the 38 special and the 357.
    Some ay don't leave home with out it but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant swing any daytime off work this week, maybe Friday around 4pm?. May go Saturday before the race or Sunday morning but also need to prep the old Bronco for Moab the following weekend and have a huge punchlist prior to listing my house for sale. Crazy times

Sun morn is cool and good luck with tying everything together in time. or fri afternoon is cool too.
    PM sent.

I am in SLC and went to the AMA Race last night, it was awesome!!!
    I plan on staying here for awhile and after Wednesday i have some free time and am looking to put together a ride with anyone who wants to join me. Let me know if you have any ideas on a good ride close.

Latter part of the week works for me. Let's see what Acca's schedule is for Thursday pm.

Cool Double moo. I,m in and should be in town till the following sun.