Thread: Lost camelback

Lost camelback

On Friday April 20 around 3-4 pm my son left his Camelback Skeeter at the rocky lookout point above 29th st. on the Boneville shoreline trail in Ogden. We had parked at 22nd street and rode up to that spot. We took a short rest there, and he took off his pack. When we got started he forgot to put it back on. He realized he didn't have his pack on about 100 yards from the 22nd st. trail head. I left him at the trailhead and rode back up to the lookout point. Total time since we left the spot was maybe 1 hr. When I got to the spot someone had taken a few items from the pack and left them there on the rocks, but they took the pack. I am hoping the person took the pack with the intent to find the owner, or they at least asked around about it. The pack is only 35 oz. and a adult wouldn't even fit into the pack. It's clearly a children's pack. The trail was busy that day, and there were riders coming from both directions. I'm hoping if I get the word out maybe someone who knows someone has info on it. It's not terribly expensive to replace, but it would be nice to get it back. Thanks for reading this crazy long post about a camelback who lost its owner. Pm me if you have info.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement