Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bo & Tanya's book

Quote Originally Posted by Win View Post
    Great to see you and Tanya, your presentation was fun. There seemed to be a pretty good mix of people and some around us seemed genuinely excited to get out and do stuff!
    It was fun, but next time I'll leave the presentation part for Tanya. She is much better at it than I!

2. Likes tanya liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Any plans for the next get together?
    Some people "go" through life and other people "grow" through life. -Robert Holden

5. Likes tanya liked this post

Folie ecran

Good Forum! I have found here much useful information for yourself and would like to thank you for done by work.

7. Likes tanya liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Any plans for the next get together?
    I believe the book goes to the printer on the 30th of this month. With luck it will be available sometime mid-august or so? I'm thinking maybe September 21st for the Autumnal Equinox having our Party here at The Rat. Slideshow, appetizers, drinks and finally Booksigning? Your thoughts Tanya? Hope you can come Felicia!

9. Likes tanya liked this post
    Bogley BigShot
    You know me Bo - I follow your lead and have your back.

xoxoxox

I marked the date on my calendar.

Hi Bo and Tanya, I've found your web site to be super useful over the last few years and would love to buy your book. However, I can't find it either at the Sharp End web site or at Amazon. Am I being very dense or maybe it hasn't come out yet? Thanks.

12. Likes tanya liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by regehr View Post
    Hi Bo and Tanya, I've found your web site to be super useful over the last few years and would love to buy your book. However, I can't find it either at the Sharp End web site or at Amazon. Am I being very dense or maybe it hasn't come out yet? Thanks.
    Here is the latest response I've had from Heidi of Sharp End Publishing after my inquiry. I'm hoping that it will become available sometime mid october, but I've learned patience by now! :-)

November 6 is the safe zone. That works. I just looked over another set of proofs over the weekend.
    Heidi

On Sep 24, 2012, at 10:41 AM, Bo Beck wrote:

Hi Heidi,
    There are some events that are slated for the So. Utah area in the next month or so. I was wondering if you might have any idea as to the release date of the book? I have been given a booth at the http://wildandscenicstgeorge-es2.eventbrite.com/?rank=1 event and it would be a great venue for exposure.

Here is another request from a fellow in Cedar City.

Would you be interested in sharing your adventures and book at the Cedar City Rotary Club on November 6th 2012 meeting?

Bo Beck

The Desert Rat
    468 W. St. George Blvd.
    St. George, Utah 84770
    1-435-628-7277
    www.thedesertrat.net
    Hey Bo and Tanya,

No word yet on the exact ship date. We had a couple glitches this last week on some of the images, but all is sorted out. The proofs have been looking fantastic, it really is a beautiful book, thoughtful layout, and very well researched. Please pass along any new future account information as well.

Thanks,

Heidi

Heidi Knapp, Co-Owner
    Sharp End Publishing
    PO Box 1613
    Boulder, CO 80306
    tel: 303-444-2698
    heidi@sharpendbooks.com
    www.sharpendbooks.com

14. Likes tanya, regehr liked this post

AW: Book Signing: Bo Beck and Tanya Milligan - June 28rd 2012

...Thx a bunch for info, Bo! :):thumbup:

Gesendet von meinem ViperXed HOX |2.7.1| mit Tapatalk 2

16. Likes tanya liked this post
    Thanks Bo. Looking forward to reading it soon!

18. Likes tanya liked this post
    Bogley BigShot
    It's getting close! yahoo!

Lib and i will be in Springdale the weekend of November 9. Oooh, that's in the safe zone. Y'all have any events planned for that weekend or should we just stop by the Rat and pick up a hot off the presses, brand spanking new edition?

21. Likes tanya liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by erial View Post
    Lib and i will be in Springdale the weekend of November 9. Oooh, that's in the safe zone. Y'all have any events planned for that weekend or should we just stop by the Rat and pick up a hot off the presses, brand spanking new edition?
    It'll be great to see you again!

23. Likes hank moon, tanya liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo_Beck View Post
    Hopefully Tanya and I will have books for this event?
    Looking forward to it, book or no book But book would be nice... :)

25. Likes tanya liked this post
    Got an e-mail (forwarded original from printer) from Heidi Knapp of Sharp End Publishing yesterday. The printer explained that the book is printed and they are binding it now and that it will ship out on the 23rd? I'm not sure who is printing the book and how long it will take for Sharp End to get the finished product, but it's looking close now? WooHoo!

27. Likes tanya, blueeyes liked this post

AW: November 2012 Book Signings: Bo Beck and Tanya Milligan

...sounds fantastic, Bo.
    Thx for news. :)

Gesendet von meinem ViperXed HOX |2.7.1| mit Tapatalk 2

29. Likes tanya liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo_Beck View Post
    Got an e-mail (forwarded original from printer) from Heidi Knapp of Sharp End Publishing yesterday. The printer explained that the book is printed and they are binding it now and that it will ship out on the 23rd? I'm not sure who is printing the book and how long it will take for Sharp End to get the finished product, but it's looking close now? WooHoo!
    Great news, Bo and Tanya! Attachment 60218

31. Likes tanya liked this post
    congratulations! wonderful news!

33. Likes tanya liked this post

November 2012 Book Signings: Bo Beck and Tanya Milligan

Very cool!

35. Likes tanya liked this post
    Contratulations on some very hard work; sacrificing days that could be spent doing new adventures and explorations. But, to want to share it with us is truly a passion that these two have for not only what they love to do, but sharing it with us so that we may also partake in some of the fun. Way cool! Can't wait. I will have my wife get me one for Christmas from the Desert Rat store, in St. George. I will have to wait til Christmas!! That will be really hard to do. cheers! jerry Mojave (Mo-Jive) hiker.
    I am on Santa's Nice list this year. Last year, I wasn't one either naughty or nice list.
    hmmmm
    "Just waiting for a sip of that sweet Mojave rain"
    The Killers

37. Likes tanya liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rented mule View Post
    Contratulations on some very hard work; sacrificing days that could be spent doing new adventures and explorations. But, to want to share it with us is truly a passion that these two have for not only what they love to do, but sharing it with us so that we may also partake in some of the fun. Way cool! Can't wait. I will have my wife get me one for Christmas from the Desert Rat store, in St. George. I will have to wait til Christmas!! That will be really hard to do. cheers! jerry Mojave (Mo-Jive) hiker.
    I am on Santa's Nice list this year. Last year, I wasn't one either naughty or nice list.
    hmmmm
    Awesome Jerry! The book is on the Fed-Ex truck in Hurricane today out for delivery and should be here sometime this morning!!!!! Plenty of copies to be had! Initial shipment of 440 copies! WAHHHOOO!

39. Likes tanya, zzyzx liked this post