Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please help me compile this list of outdoor recreation activities

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zzyzx View Post
    Sorry about my german thinking.
    Camping is, camp in designated areas only.(?)
    Boondocking, camp everywhere in the nature. I'm a RV-lover.
    Campsites isn't a activity,right but maybe you've some good hints, where some are.
    Sorry what for?? I have heard of the boondocks but not boondocking. That is about the only camping I do. What use is a paid campsite. I like the term, instead of saying that I am going camping now I think we will call it boondocking.
    Chere'

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

THX, blue :-)

Sorry about my german thinking.
    Camping is, camp in designated areas only.(?)
    Boondocking, camp everywhere in the nature. I'm a RV-lover.
    Campsites isn't a activity,right but maybe you've some good hints, where some are.
    Ah, okay. I understand. Thanks for clarifying. Those are certainly good ideas.

I seen a book similar to this but I had my disapointments. Might I suggest adding key eye catchers for instance, I am partial to hunting I would like to see something more than just the species of animals one can hunt. Like tidbits such as; Utah is home to some of the largest bull elk, and black bears in the world, it is home to one of the largest hunting expos and conventions in the world. Information on aquiring permits would also be valuable. I also think people would like to know that Utah just might verywell be the most wildlife diverse state in the union. There is so much a book like this could accomplish just by having info that is way more useful than your average encyclopedia. Good luck, and if you would like help with more specifics let me know.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk
    "You Sombitch's couldn't close an umbrella"
    Sheriff Beuford T Justice

Ah, okay. I understand. Thanks for clarifying. Those are certainly good ideas.
    Thank you too.
    Good luck for your book.

Quote Originally Posted by MY T PIMP View Post
    I seen a book similar to this but I had my disapointments. Might I suggest adding key eye catchers for instance, I am partial to hunting I would like to see something more than just the species of animals one can hunt. Like tidbits such as; Utah is home to some of the largest bull elk, and black bears in the world, it is home to one of the largest hunting expos and conventions in the world. Information on aquiring permits would also be valuable. I also think people would like to know that Utah just might verywell be the most wildlife diverse state in the union. There is so much a book like this could accomplish just by having info that is way more useful than your average encyclopedia. Good luck, and if you would like help with more specifics let me know.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk
    Thanks, buddy, I appreciate that. It's really just in the planning stages now and I like your suggestion a lot. I will do it, and I will probably get in touch with you when it comes time to do the hunting segment.

Thank you too.
    Good luck for your book.
    Thanks, Z!