Thread: fourtycal's New WR 450

fourtycal's New WR 450

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333997391.934225.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  322.1 KB
    "Idontgiveshitjustdothedew"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

NICE!! Awesome looking ride. Everyone is getting new blue bikes for some reason........ so when are you going to put the first scratches on it? :D

I'm holding out till they fuel inject that wr...

Fuel injection? Is that why the exhaust looks different?
    I was looking for that tall tail loop up under the seat.

Nice ride fourty. Must be time to cherry creek.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

Quote Originally Posted by Reedus View Post
    I'm holding out till they fuel inject that wr...
    I did too, this one is fuel injected. I put an FMF pipe on it since the stock was choked down to nothing. I mapped the fuel injection and it feels great. I have license plates and some other parts coming as well (Rekluse!). I have only ridden it around the block but so far it's all good.

Yes very sweet ride.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

I'm so outta the f-ing loop I didnt know they put fuel injection on the 2012 wr450s?

Quote Originally Posted by Reedus View Post
    I'm so outta the f-ing loop I didnt know they put fuel injection on the 2012 wr450s?
    It took them forever, they didn't start hitting dealerships until Late March, I put a down payment in January and took delivery in April.
    Fuel injection, Frame from the YZ250, suspension from the YZ450. Some great reviews from the masses so far.

Very nice:) Congrats!

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk
    "You Sombitch's couldn't close an umbrella"
    Sheriff Beuford T Justice

Finally! Sweetness!!

So is the 450 in a 250 frame some of the race kit you were talking about? And hows the dry weight? Just curious but mostly envious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    So is the 450 in a 250 frame some of the race kit you were talking about? And hows the dry weight? Just curious but mostly envious.
    They went with a different frame to give it a more nimble feel. The race kit is just a kit to remove all the crap the factory puts on to pass california green sticker. Nothing too fancy.

The bike is heavy at 273 wet, I plan to change a few things to save a few lbs but it does feel lighter when riding than my Honda 450X did.

Recluse best money spent I love mine.

Quote Originally Posted by moab mark View Post
    Recluse best money spent I love mine.
    It's on order

Which one?

CoreEXP 2.0

Nice bike!! Can't wait to see it on the next outing.
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum