Thread: What do you think?

What do you think?

i put together this edit from our last trip about a week ago. my first slot canyon vid.. any suggestions or tips?? thanks!

2. Likes blueeyes liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Great Video. One Question. What Canyon/Canyons is it?

I really like it. good music choice, nice POV, love the fast forward scenes. Only crit is maybe a little long I guess. But for me wasn't really an issue. Well done I say!
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Nice Video

looks good to me....

observation: it looks like the gopro could hit the canyon wall in some of those stemming sections. I wonder how the chest harness would work...

Nice trip, it looks like the swell. Maybe Segers or Cable? I went through those about 5 years ago, looks similar. Especially that big keeper.

Seriously awesome! I've always liked that song, and it's even cooler complimenting a bad-A** canyon video. Very well done. I love the fast-foward, it's hard to sit through real-time videos sometimes.

thanks!

hey thanks everybody. yea the length of the vid was the main thing that i was concerned about, but after watching it over and over i think that for the most part canyons are so cool looking that you dont notice how long it is. as far as the chest harness i think that you would have the problem of the camera just staring straight into the wall as with the headcam you can point it downward and really get the sense of how high and narrow it is. canyons on this one in order of appearance were woody, trail, quandary direct, and n. fork of iron wash. the huge keeper was in quandary and man was it a monster! trail was a great stemming canyon. woody was a fun short one. quandary a classic, though i do like segers and cable better. and iron wash was a good short one with a great small section of narrows with a large keeper that we were able actually free climb out of. overall another great trip to the swell!! thanks for watching!

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum