Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The BIG BogleyFest: TBD

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    On taptalk all I see is a question mark. So i am assuming you don't know.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
    Chere'

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

"Never say never", isn't that the saying. Well...looks like I will be oh-so-close to this fest on Saturday night and just may stop by and say "Hi". A last minute opportunity to do a Narrows backpack came up that I couldn't resist. I can't ride bikes with y'all on Sunday but if there is a party at the "Res" Saturday night I think I'll head on up there. So who's there at this point? Beech? Acca? Blueeyes?
    It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life. - Ten Bears, "The Outlaw Josie Wales"

I'm interested in a ride up. I was thinking I'd see Mark tonight to ask him if he's headed down but I didn't get the chance. He and Dave have mentioned heading down but I'm not sure.

Bogley BigShot
    I hope you all have fun in the Zion area. I am with my Son's Baseball team at a tournament all weekend. I have 3 grandsons and a son playing and a son coaching. I love it!

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    This is sad but I won't have a bike this weekend. My rear shock is still at Fox being repaired. Anyhoo I guess I will just work. I will still help you get a camp site if you need me to. I can take Spencer and Zack up and leave them to camp the night before you guys arrive. Saving a good camp spot for you. Let me know.
    Chere'

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post
    This is sad but I won't have a bike this weekend. My rear shock is still at Fox being repaired. Anyhoo I guess I will just work. I will still help you get a camp site if you need me to. I can take Spencer and Zack up and leave them to camp the night before you guys arrive. Saving a good camp spot for you. Let me know.
    Bummer. I have been wearing earphones lately to mask the creaking noises coming from my crank. I was hoping to pick up a new bottom bracket locally and install it before the trip.

However, there seems to be several people dropping out and others are a maybe or are simply too busy. With it being near the peak of summer. Many are doing trips with family or have other conflicts.... plus FATHERS DAY, duh! I think it is best if we postpone this fest to the fall perhaps or later in the summer. @Sombeech can make it (barely), but his wife is running in the Ragnar race and we know that running trumps biking any day of the week. See this post for details: http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...ing-vs-Running
    So we'll try it again later in the year...stay tuned.

Bogley BigShot
    Or have it during Bo and My Desert Rat Party - Book Signing Weekend!

Yeah, dang it's just not working out for this weekend. Heck it's even Father's Day but we figured this is a good gift to give ourselves but things are just getting too busy for everybody.

Agreed. Hard weekend to make work.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!