Thread: 5 miles of Hell

5 miles of Hell

For those that think they have the clutch figured out.
    As well as those that don't mind beating the crap out of their ride.
    This one is said to be the most difficult trail ride in north america.

So has anyone of you tried it yet?
    I was going to post a video but there are so many and I think it be best to just look it up.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

So put your trials tire on and let the carnage begin. ? any takers?
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

I think this could be fun if you can haul enough anti freeze with you.

Side note: this is the perfect time to get your shit together as a group hole.
    Example: why should everyone carry both a 10mm socket and a 10mm wrench?
    With some pre planning we can all shave some serious weight. And get through it.

Now for the crazy part: I think personally that the BRP would be right at home as to my new to me YZ. When you ride this kind of thing you must remember to keep your real wheel loaded. This is a real problem for my skill levell with the YZ but it comes natural with the BRP.

But when things go bad they go bad in a very ugly way. Launch it and watch.

Besides I remember the look acca gave me when I puttered up a hill that at the time had several riders staggered on it, His dad was one.
    All I could see is this is the best time to try if I'm ever going to try a desert race. PRACTICE PRACTICE PRATICE

It was a nice little hill with a left to right thing going on. But there was some risk I admit.
    iT was not the coolest thing to do at the time but it was ripe for attitude.

You bringing that 300+lb monster dragging it up the rough stuff would be trecherous

I am all trial tired up and ready to take it on my 200lb smoker

LOL if I bring it? It will only be because I need a back up for when my YZ fails

Shoot as bad as I am I'd be hard pressed to get a trials bike through.

But!!! If a New Yorker with an old school CB 350 with no skills (other than with a camera) can get halfway before he airlifted it out I might just stand a chance.

I've always wanted to ride it..... Never had anyone to go with me.... Just say when :)

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?erja2k

I might be willing to try in May. My skills are not there the best yet And the 450 is much lighter than the 650 and I have always wanted to try a ride like this.
    I'm old grey and way out of shape but life is not getting any younger so what the hell? I'll give it go if it's not over 90 degrees.
    I've been working on my enduro skills and everytime I run into a big log hop I tell myself it's goin, It's going, It's going to hurt alot again.