Thread: Irish Canyons Large Group Warning

Irish Canyons Large Group Warning

I'd like to put the word out that a larger group of canyoneers will be in the Irish Canyon area over the Easter Weekend. We will be ten people splitting in to two groups to run the canyons to keep the group size down a bit. Very low key folks mostly so hopefully no one will be bothered, but our camp will be a full one. I know how it feels to get to a great spot and see a group of hooligans camped there getting ready to drop the same canyons, so I apologize in advance...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

That is very thoughtful of you to post that on here. It is a bit distressing to see a giant group when you pull up to those areas. We made a last minute run through of shillelagh and blarney this last weekend, and saw about 11 cars parked in front of those two. Then bright purple webbing all over the anchors afterwords...hmmm. Thanks!

Thanks letting us know. 6 of use are heading there for Easter weekend as well. We are getting there let Thursday night. We will be in a Grey Tundra lifted with topper and a Chevy 2500HD with a trailer. See you there and looking forward to a great weekend

Hooligans in Shenanigans. All we need is a pub there now!

In addition to these big group warnings, would it be possible for people to start posting up when they're planning on being down with a wood-burning stove wall-tent AND a griddle to make delicious breakfast burritos? This will really help me coordinate my trips. Thanks!
    You May All Go To Hell And I Will Go To Texas

Quote Originally Posted by xxnitsuaxx View Post
    In addition to these big group warnings, would it be possible for people to start posting up when they're planning on being down with a wood-burning stove wall-tent AND a griddle to make delicious breakfast burritos? This will really help me coordinate my trips. Thanks!
    I will try to let you know.
    Life is Good

I will also be meeting a couple of groups at the Sandthrax camp Friday night. Each group is planning to do East Lep (two separate runs).

Sounds like a great bunch of folks going down! We'll be arriving Thursday morning and Thursday night...Also in a Grey Tundra with Most Wanted Performance stickers on the back...I'll get to work on building that pub...