Thread: Looking to head north after april fool stuff

Looking to head north after april fool stuff

I need to head north to check up on my kids.
    Seems they are having a tough time and moving in together. THey are tight and take care of each other well.
    Sometimes it is best that they struggle along. They are young and creative.
    Something that I do not want to cut off unless!!! They really need some help.

I hate to make this sound like aprils fools day thing so I want to try and get together the next weekend. OR? It will give me a chance to see how my kids are doing and a great following week to ride up north. My youngest daughter says her boyfriend rides? Maybe this can be a good ride as well. Ok maybe he is a great guy but I'm still DADDIO.

Ether way I'll be PM,ing all that may want to ride at this time.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

First week of April is the annual Jeep Safari in Moab and April 7th is "Big Saturday" at the safari along with a W.E. Rock "Dirt Riot Endurance Race" at area BFE where I will be on the pit crew for the Sexton Offroad racing team.

I know... where are my priorities? I have no idea it's like a juggling act with hobbies

I can prolly ride from 12-5pm or so on Saturday...

My YZ is in the shop getting the suspension reworked.
    I would never have guess that a factory stock race mxer would have plastic pistons but she did and they did brake. I could only guess it is a way to lighten shit up.
    On a good note the BRp is dialed baby and I mean dialed. Got to messing around a little after some more work and on pavement with just a little throtle I can run 4 gears in thirthy yards and still get her to stand on command.
    Now that is fifth gear at about 45mph and up she comes baby.( MY neighbors want a piece of me for sure).
    Heres to hoping the YZ is dirt ready but I suspect I need to shit can the weighted flywheel and get back to basics. BRAAAPand moer BRAAAAAP It should be done friday but I need to do the front wheel bearings and make the some fine tune adjustments to the susp.

Lets see how things go and maybe I can make this. I can't leave town unless my suspension on the YZ is complete. Parts and timing?
    Wish me luck but some time shortly I will be there my friend. one way tor the other.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

The scarriest part of all this is I told my suspension man it has been a long winter and I'm sitting at about 190 lbs without any gear.
    I ride with about 35lbs of tools and water.

So hoping that I can loose about 1 5 here shortly I may just have them there dredded blisters as you had when running the sus to tight.

I'll know by noonish friday if I can make it or not and I'll let you know. My finngers they are a crossed. But friday is out for sure for me

SORRY

Don't count me out for sat just yet however. I'll drive all night to ride iffin that is what it takes.

If I could just have a buddy go pay and pick up the white bike I'd be out of here tonight. But I have to do the race sagg thing and that is just as important as the rest of the work.

Bear with me this is doable if I get just a little lucky. I will get things together as best as I can but I do have to be here for the finale on my susp. No way around that one. But this is a friday thing. So sat. morn should be a doable thing? Stick with me on this one and I will pull a rabbit out of my arse.

eeew I have to bring like long pants and everything don't I?
    oh my heck I have to bring like a jacket too.
    Good lord how do you live up there?

Guess I get use to it iffin I do the tent thing.

Hmm looks I won't be going anywhere for a while. Took a little test run to check out the suspension and it works lovely.
    Then about a 1/4 mile from the truck I lost the hole tail end of my exhaust.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sorry for laughing...not really.

Now I don't feel so bad about a small dent. Atleast I still have my parts. I was wondering if the exhaust tone changed during the shearing of the riverts ?

huh what did you say?
    I just milked it back to the truck.
    Cold air on hot valves is a big problem if I remember right.
    It took half my camel back to cool it down enough to throw in my pack.

Normally it would be funny and I guess in a way it is but I don't think I've got two rides in at one time with this Boat.

On a good note, I am running out of things to replace.