Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is riding and when this week?

Who is riding and when this week?

I'll be headed out Friday afternoon or Saturday. Maybe both...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Still sore (right moob)... Too many bumps would set me back! Gonna have to wait another week.

I hear you bro I still can't sleep on my right side 7-8 weeks later after my little off. Sure does suck getting old and all.
    However I can see it's time to head north. I have to pick up my yz on friday ( fineline suspension) But maybe I can have a buddy do this for me and I'll head that way with the BRP.Or maybe I'll just get there way early for the next weekend.
    I need to get up that way and visit me kids. Seems times are tough and all, And my oldest is moving in with the with the next oldest and girl friend. I should not worry but I do.
    Just wonder how they might feel about me catching a shower and doing the ol waffle stomp on my riding gear. You know like in the middle of the week while camping.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

DJ (ride-on) is pushing for a sand dunes trip Saturday 3/31. I will go with him unless I get a better offer .

I maybe able to ride this Saturday, if you don't mind waiting for the slow guy.

hmmm I am cofusied the 31 is when?
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Hay Keith if your out there this weekend PM me a number and I may have to get me a flagg if my suspension man comes through in time. IF not I'll have to find a paddle for the BRP. And run into you maybe?

I'd much rather play in the CHERRY CREEK area myself. You know minus the paddle tire and all.

Looks like there might just be a small handfull towards the dunes this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    Hay Keith if your out there this weekend PM me a number and I may have to get me a flagg if my suspension man comes through in time. IF not I'll have to find a paddle for the BRP. And run into you maybe?

I'd much rather play in the CHERRY CREEK area myself. You know minus the paddle tire and all.
    P.M. sent. It's just dunes for me this weekend, I will be at big sand mountain by noon Saturday (tomorrow), riding the whoop trail to the north end for some play time and maybe down the back side for the big bowls, just a few hours will do me in.
    If you show up look for the long black F150 with a small utility trailer

I got your pm but by the time I got the bugs out and the front bearings in I can see that I will not make it. Next time maybe. OR better still next week?

Looking at Thursday evening. Might be my only chance this week. Who wants to ride?

I'm in... JB looking to go Thursday also.

Thursday What time and where?

What time can you guys roll and where. I guess five mile area is a logical choice....closer. Or we roll out out to Dell.

I could prolly meet around 4 maybe earlier, but I'm easy on time. Ride until dark and then grab a bite.

I can probably be there at quarter til 5 and 5 mile sounds good to me.

Dam you guys are dirving me crazy. I'm all GREEN with sick and envy.
    MY exhaust has not showed up yet and I dare not head that way untill I have 5 succesfull rides in.
    I think Im jinxed with this white one.

ON a better note: the ol BRP has not changed by the slightest and rocks on command.

Sounds like a plan Keith and Mike. I'll give you guys a holla tomorrow. Anybody else?

You'll be down here soon enough Mark... In the meantime we...
    And I get faster on the new steed.

to bad 5 mile is about 1 1/2 hrs. from my work. I guess redfox & I will have to ride bountiful about a min. from my house, but you guys are way to fast for us anyways.

Fine then I'll just have to ride this here 70* weather in the red sand somemore.

But I am getting the itch. Just can't scratch it yet.

Besides it's real hard to find the same class of dudes to ride with when you live in a town full of BLUE HAIRS.

@fourtycal Will you have the new WR?