Thread: TR - Moab - Medieval, MMI and Undercover

Blog Entries

TR - Moab - Medieval, MMI and Undercover

My friend Jeff edited the GoPro footage from last weekends visit to Moab to Medieval Chamber, MMI, and Undercover.

In our opinions, all of them are a 1-time canyon with the exception of Undercover/Lost and Found. That one was a "good one" as far as Moab Canyons go, especially considering the drive to get out there.

MMI only has one redeeming quality - the first downclimb, other than that, we all agree to skip it. Not worth the bang for your buck reward.

Here's the video compilations for all of em':

Medieval Chamber:

MMI:

Undercover AKA Lost and Found:
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nice TR! I enjoy the "2 espressos plus a Red Bull" pace of your videos. It works well for those of us with ADD.

The zig-zagging bouncing rappellers were great! Hope your rope didn't get chewed up in the process.
    THE MOST TALKED ABOUT CANYONEERING TRIP OF 2017 - WEST CANYON VIA HELICOPTER.
    TRIP REPORTS: TIGER | BOBCAT | OCELOT | LYNX | SABERTOOTH | CHEETAH | PORCUPINE | LEOPARD

DON'T BE A STRANGER, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR SUBSCRIBE.
    WWW.AMAZINGSLOTS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Blog Entries
    Haha, thanks! Nah, ropes are just fine.

Btw, the one holding the camera isn't me, that's my friend Jeff. He does most of the shooting and editing. We like photos, but a video is just more entertaining. It's also good because you can put those avi's on a thumb-drive for a digital photo frame and play the 5min videos on random in the house for everyone to enjoy.
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    I heard you found some fresh graffiti

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by trackrunner View Post
    I heard you found some fresh graffiti
    Sure did Shaun! It was a girl who scratcher her number one of the rocks at a rap. Darn young kids these days. Lol
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    Sure did Shaun! It was a girl who scratcher her number one of the rocks at a rap. Darn young kids these days. Lol
    so she gave you her # was she hot?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by trackrunner View Post
    so she gave you her # was she hot?
    Well we saw the group at the very beginning and they asked us "hey is this the right way to lost canyon?" we were thinking once we finished MMI that we would see them stranded in Undercover. Didn't see em again. They were young like BYU students and 1 girl was cute and we're hoping it is her. Hmm...canyon dating. She didn't respond again after the 2nd text though. Ha ha
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Nice TR, great vids!
    Darin