Thread: Nelsonccc I say again

Nelsonccc I say again

Dude the weather is great and this here nelson hills is closer than the snow and cold.

Are you up for it again this weekend?
    As much as I hate to drive through Vegas or SLC for that matter I say let's do it again if your up for it?

The way I see it is inside of 30 maybe 45 days I'm going to have to get up north and get some boys together for a Cherry Creek ride. But being the desert deweller that I am I just can't see camping till the nights are more to my liking. To Dam Much RA (Rhuemitoid Arthritis). And bad spelling.

Not one inch of this ride was not a total challenge for this green rider.

Don't get me wrong I love Warner Valley and it is just about out my back door but I have not put together so much single track as of yet.
    I'll bring my spotting scope so we can see the Mint 400 from up top.

And this my friend is what I need to push my skills.
    Besides we need to get Jarad out for the morn if nothing else.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I feel like a kid that just got off the roller coaster after his first time.
    CAN I GO AGAIN-CAN I
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Bogley BigShot

We did have a blast! I'm pretty sure I'll have to work this weekend. Also since I've got the mtn bike race in St. George on the 7th and again in Prescott on the 27th, most of my weekend thur the end of April will be spent riding the mtn bike for race prep. Let me look into a couple of things and maybe we can work something out sooner rather than later.

Also I'm assuming since Tanya poked into here that she wants to come too!
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Cool and go tear m up bro.

Of course she does who wouldn't

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum