Thread: MOAB march 18th Looking for a ride up Sand Flats Road from Negro Bill Canyon

MOAB march 18th Looking for a ride up Sand Flats Road from Negro Bill Canyon

Like the title says looking for a ride from Negro Bill Canyon to the radio tower at the middle of sand flats road in Moab on Sunday March 18th in the AM? anyone going to be in town willing to help out? or want to join us in going down Midievil canyon?
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

To me it doesn't make sense to use a car shuttle to do the Mideval Chamber. There is an easy route (maybe a trail by now) to the rim not that far above the Morning Glory/Negro Bill Junction. It is in the next major side canyon coming into Negro Bill from the south.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    To me it doesn't make sense to use a car shuttle to do the Mideval Chamber. There is an easy route (maybe a trail by now) to the rim not that far above the Morning Glory/Negro Bill Junction. It is in the next major side canyon coming into Negro Bill from the south.
    Hmmm I didn't know that was there.. I will have to see what the topo map says... and wife :)
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

How many people in your group? I'm going to be down there and planning on doing that canyon Sunday also. I have 4 people with me and we were going to drop a car (seating 4) at the end of the canyon. Then drive up to the top in my truck (seats 6). If it just you and your wife I might be able to help you out.
    Duane

Quote Originally Posted by hikster11 View Post
    How many people in your group? I'm going to be down there and planning on doing that canyon Sunday also. I have 4 people with me and we were going to drop a car (seating 4) at the end of the canyon. Then drive up to the top in my truck (seats 6). If it just you and your wife I might be able to help you out.
    Duane
    That would be very cool... Its just my wife and myself... What time were you planning on going?

I'm planning sometime in the morning. Pm me and I give you my contact info
    Duane