Thread: St George last weekend

St George last weekend

Last weekend, my younger brother, my number three child and a nephew headed down to St George for a day of riding. We rode the loop from the micro, out to Stucci loop, then back to the bear claw trail, on the trail that connects right at the bottom of the trhee fingers of death. After this ride, we took off and rode the barrell roll. twas a fun day of riding.....Here is my first attempt at a video.....

Aint no somebeech...but who is?

Hope to see you on the trial.
    go get lost, it is good for the soul

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

No footage of Barrel roll? Sup with that???? Hahha just kidding and nice TR man.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Nice video! Great weekend for riding.
    Chere'

blueeyes, were you out on the barrel roll on saturday?

No footage of Barrel roll? Sup with that???? Hahha just kidding and nice TR man.

Funny you should notice as the crew was upset as I did not check the batteries before we left on the barrel, well you know the rest of the story

Quote Originally Posted by chromehead58 View Post
    blueeyes, were you out on the barrel roll on saturday?
    guilty as charged

was that you with the camera that said smile?
    Chere'

no I was in the parking lot as you and your friend ended your ride, I thought I recognized you from pics on this website. Was going to say something, but was worried if it was not you, I would have freaked out some poor lady..."did you hear that old freaky guy ask me if I was blue eyes?!" LOL

no I was in the parking lot as you and your friend ended your ride, I thought I recognized you from pics on this website. Was going to say something, but was worried if it was not you, I would have freaked out some poor lady..."did you hear that old freaky guy ask me if I was blue eyes?!" LOL
    That is funny! No I did not hear him mention blue eyes. I wonder who the old guy was? Maybe I should get one of those personalized bicycle license plates and hang it under my seat! Then I would truly be a dork! So, doesn't this make twice now that we have passed each other but not really met yet? Once on BST and now at the Barrel Roll trail head. I think the last time I suspected it was you but didn't dare ask.

I am trying to remember people in the parking lot. I know there was a guy in a suburban parked next to my car with some seriously curly hair. Kinda reminded me of the first time I met Beech to pick up my Bogley t-shirt. He wasn't very friendly sorta felt like he was pissed off. Then I think it was you across the parking lot by a truck? Don't remember the old guy, but I was kinda in a hurry to get out of there. The ride took longer than I thought it would that day.
    Chere'

[QUOTE=blueeyes;490632] Maybe I should get one of those personalized bicycle license plates and hang it under my seat! Then I would truly be a dork!

I got a little license plate to hang from my bike seat this christmas from my 5 year old with my name on it. I guess that I could qualify for being an old man and a dork ! My family already teases me about wearing black nike socks when I go riding.

that was me by the suburban....with the hair, and yes we did bump into each other on the bonneville trail a while ago, I had forgotten about that...any way Saturday I got sick so I did not finish the ride, was pissed at myself so yea i was not friendly that day....any was twas good to almost see you again! by the way, burb is my brothers, next time look for an fj, and i know the sub you were driving and maybe we can actually say hi or something!LOL

that was me by the suburban....with the hair, and yes we did bump into each other on the bonneville trail a while ago, I had forgotten about that...any way Saturday I got sick so I did not finish the ride, was pissed at myself so yea i was not friendly that day....any was twas good to almost see you again! by the way, burb is my brothers, next time look for an fj, and i know the sub you were driving and maybe we can actually say hi or something!LOL
    I almost said hello to you. But you had a REALLY scarey scowl on your face. So I felt extremely uncomfortable. I remember thinking okay just get the bike on the car and get out of here either this guy is a real grump or he is having a shitty day. You and Beech have some crazy hair!!! And I always thought my curls were unmanageable.
    Chere'

[QUOTE=REDFOX;490642]
    Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post
    Maybe I should get one of those personalized bicycle license plates and hang it under my seat! Then I would truly be a dork!

I got a little license plate to hang from my bike seat this christmas from my 5 year old with my name on it. I guess that I could qualify for being an old man and a dork ! My family already teases me about wearing black nike socks when I go riding.
    Okay if the 5 year old gave it to you that is TOO CUTE and you should totally hang it on your bike and ride it with pride. As for the socks... I get teased for wearing white... and my crazy knee high socks with strips and leopard print. So I have just decided to find the crazy socks available and start wearing them.
    Chere'