Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NASCAR 2012

I like the way it's shaking out right now, I'd love to see Brad win his and Penske's first.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: NASCAR 2012

I'd like to see Brad win because he is driving a Dodge... what a cluster**** that would be for Dodge... win the championship and not really be able to take advantage of it. Haha

Sent using Tapatalk

Gotta love "DEGA".... Go Smoke #14 !!!!
    Ride On !!!!
    13 Silverado CC 6.2L
    04 YFZ 450
    05 Honda 450 trx
    01 Honda 400ex
    06 KFX 400
    03 Suzuki LT80

Quote Originally Posted by ChanManYFZLV View Post
    Gotta love "DEGA".... Go Smoke #14 !!!!
    Wow, I never thought I'd ever hear Tony admit that he screwed up.

I loved Ku Busch explaining to the reporters that he shouldn't have to follow the rules because he's just being competitive. No class.

I also liked the way Jimmy hitched a ride back to the pits in Jr's wreck, way cool.

Good race though, especially since Kenseth won!

what a melee at the end. amazing to see gordon come through it for second again. too bad it didn't help his points more.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

Get well soon Jr.

JR. to sit out next 2 races...

CONCORD, N.C. -- Dale Earnhardt Jr. will miss the next two races with his second concussion in the past six weeks, all but ending the championship chances of NASCAR's most popular driver.

The first concussion, suffered in a crash during an Aug. 29 tire test at Kansas, went undiagnosed until Wednesday, when Earnhardt was examined in Charlotte because of lingering effects from Sunday's crash at Talladega.
    Earnhardt said he didn't report symptoms he was having after the Kansas crash for fear of being taken out of the car for the start of the Chase for the Cup.
    "I remember everything about that accident, everything after that accident," Earnhardt said. "But I knew I didn't feel ... you know your body and how your mind works. I knew something was just not quite right. I decided to push through and work through it. I had concussions before and knew exactly kind of what I was dealing with. I felt pretty good after a week or two, definitely 80 to 90 percent after the Chase started. By the time I got to Talladega I felt 100 percent, really good."
    Hendrick Motorsports said Earnhardt will sit out races at Charlotte and Kansas; Regan Smith will replace him in the No. 88 Chevrolet.
    A source with knowledge of Earnhardt's business told ESPN that his salary from Hendrick to drive the car will not be affected by his missed races. Also, the money paid by his primary sponsors (Amp Energy this weekend and National Guard at Kansas) will not be affected in his absence.
    Earnhardt, who celebrated his 38th birthday Wednesday, was injured in a 25-car, last-lap accident at Talladega. Because he was able to drive his car away from the accident -- teammate Jimmie Johnson even caught a lift on the window back to the garage -- Earnhardt was not required to go to the care center for an examination at the time.
    Immediately after the race, he called restrictor-plate racing "bloodthirsty" and said he no longer had any desire to compete at Daytona and Talladega.

More story and video interview:

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup...ussion-2-races

Congratulations to Brad Keselowski, the new Sprint Cup Champion! What a great Chase and final race (no where near as exciting as Phoenix, but still pretty good) to end the season and best of all, it was someone besides the 48.

Miller Time for JJ.

Miller Time for everyone.

Last race after 14 years with Roush--kinda sad.

Gonna be weird.