Thread: Mozy Backups & IT

Mozy Backups & IT

Things have kind of gone down hill recently at my work, and I am looking to break out and work for myself. I have a small side business, that I am hoping to grow enough to work for myself. Please forgive my spamming message here... but I wanted to check with you guys and see if anyone has any leads or business they can send my way.

My side company is called Solzorro. We do IT and as a Mozy Reseller we do online backups.

I am the primary IT provider. But Solzorro is actually a CO-OP, so I have a group of other guys that help out when I am not available and to whom I can escalate things if necessary.

Solzorro charges 0.50 cents per gigabyte, plus $5 per server per month (which is $2 a month less than Mozy).
    We offer the exact same product as Mozy. You can still call Mozy for support, or Solzorro. The real benefit is that your company has an extra person that cares about your success with a lot of backup experience.
    Solzorro provides a $50 finders fee for any Mozy client referral
    Solzorro also provides $50 finders fee for any IT clients.
    We Charge $75 an hour for IT.

So if your company, or any any other businesses you are aware of could benefit from our services, I'd greatly appreciate the referral.

Thanks guys.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Will keep you in mind. I also wanted to personally thank you for the awesome tech advice you have given me over the years. It's always good knowing I have someone to go to, when I get stuck with network problems I can't solve, hehe.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcricket View Post
    I also wanted to personally thank you for the awesome tech advice you have given me over the years.
    x2

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum