Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: '12 March 16-17 - Bogley Motofest - St. George/Mesquite/Vegas

So is that 9:30 my time or your time? Let's meet here : 35
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Well hell ya send my congrats to the rabbit
    BOY? or GIrl? it's all good tell him I sad atta boy.

I'm pretty sure we will try to time it to your time as it is a little more time friendly for us Utah boys.
    As for the unload spot I'll just leave Garbo to tell us were and when but not how.:)
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

I've got a neighbor that another neighbor was telling me about a month ago not to worry that I would have a bunch of riders to ride with as soon as he closes on the house right.
    Well, this neighbor has moved in and it appears not only has he got a street machine and a YZ but get this, He has from what I can see from the road a HP-2.
    Now those that are not in the in. A HP-2 is a BMW 1200 dirt bike. Three friggin gears and you will not see him again kind of dirt bike.

I best go introduce my sorry ass.

Another old boy that lives down around the corner has a HD, KLR and most important a 2-t KTM so I hit him up for an invite this weekend.
    We will see how that goes? I've got his number and he has mine. He is grey and long on tooth but has the spirit to ride.
    I did tell him that acca's dad will be with us on this one so let's see.

Hey I'm just a ride whore and I'll ride with anyone anytime it sure beets the heck out of riding alone.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    So is that 9:30 my time or your time?.
    9:30 your time.
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

I can wait to see these here new rides but it is not so easy boy's.
    I know that you all want to do the sand climb on Sat.
    Just keep it safe GARBO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    I know that you all want to do the sand climb on Sat.
    Just keep it safe GARBO.
    New tires. The 570 should get to the top, as long as I get past the bottom.
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

You might want to try the left side as I for one plan to try working the right side you know just for giggles and grins.
    Dude I should really let you try that hill on my XR beast.
    It may not be good for a lot of things but this one it will put a smile on your ass for a week.

Dam it's going to be good to see you boys on your new toys.
    I can't stand it much longer

Launch time minus ?
    Screw it just launch but keep the bottom side towards the ground.
    Looking forward and spring is the thing in the air now.

By the way it is spring break and the cops are 3 fold so use your head and don't speed and come to a complete stop at stop signs. That one alone with giff you $300.
    Auuh land of the sun.

Looking for some input on lunch.
    I can pack a small card table and bring some hoggie fixxins ( cold cuts ) and just lay it all out for those that might want to do this. Kind of a build your own for lunch for anybody interested.
    Just need a few ideas as to what you all might like? LIke mayo , peppers,cheese,meat, ect.
    Was thinking smaller like store size 6" long rolls.
    Or maybe a kind of pot luck were everyone can grab one item to make this work?
    Any thoughts?
    Just something simple between us all and get back to the trail. BRaaaaap.
    I'm not thinking chips and dip but protein/carbs and filling and back to roosting each other.
    I can handle fruit for lunch with no quilms.
    I love fruit and yogurt lunches myself. Makes me what to ride dirt hard.:) no bloat and let's hit this shit now right now.
    Feeling light and good and let's hit them whoops again.

I've been thinking about lunch too. Maybe everyone brings you $5 or said amount and you bring the lunch? How much?

Or we bring a cooler of drinks and part of the food? Let's make it easy. I'm good with sandwiches or whatever.

I got thinking about this lunch thing and it's going to be windy on both days.
    I think it would be just as easy to hit up the subway the night before and I'll bring a cooler with some large zip locs and a sharpie.
    Quick and painless I say.
    Then we can meet Fri. morning stash the hoggies in cooler and I'll just follow you to Nelson.
    And pick up the one that will be riding with me.

Since we're meeting at 9:30 and probably not riding till 10:00 we'll be lunching on the trail. The ride is usually about 2.5 hours riding and another 2 hours of waiting, etc. So I'm probably just going to pack something to snack on. Usually we do brats after the ride between loops but I'm not sure yet if Jarrod will have a pass for the whole day, we'll see. Looking forward to the ride tomorrow and Saturday!
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Sounds good and thank you for the heads up on the snack on the trail situ.nelsonccc.

Well some of the boys showed up a little later than 4ish today but we did manage to get pre twilight ride in.
    Got a chance to meet Brent. The others I have met and rode with before. It was a dusty son of a gun out past Bloomington but we got a couple hrs. in all the same.
    Looking forward to what nelson hills will bring for us in the morn.