Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: '12 March 16-17 - Bogley Motofest - St. George/Mesquite/Vegas

'12 March 16-17 - Bogley Motofest - St. George/Mesquite/Vegas

March 16-17. Leave on Thursday night, ride Friday and Saturday. Maybe a day in Mesquite or Nelson Hills, Vegas or somewhere else...Green Valley area in St. George?

Giddy up! Who's in?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

23rd through 25th is the Mint 400... can we make a weekend of it? Ride Friday in Mesquite - run to Vegas Fri Night to see the Tech Inspection on Freemont Street. Ride Sat morning - go watch some truck racing...

http://themint400.com

Trophy Truck spectacular!

I'm not going. My wife is a bitch and I hate dirt bikes.
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

I hope you weren't eating soup!!

Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo View Post
    I'm not going. My wife is a bitch and I hate dirt bikes.

I too plan to be in Vegas at the Mint 400. I will have to see about coming down a day early.

Sounds like a Vegas trip? We could ride out at Nelson Friday, then ride out at apex Saturday morning and actually ride along the track to various points if we want to match our viewing pleasures. I hear it's pretty fun to sit at the northern end at the tunnel and watch from there.

I've ridden the northern part of the mint 400 loop (lots and I mean lots of whoops) and its pretty much all accessible.

Lots of places to ride down here! We could easily spend a couple of days riding just the Nelson area.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

I'm not available the weekend of the 24th...

I'm trying to get the scoop on a single track in the La Verkin area that from what little I've heard is said to be fantastic.
    I thought I see someone on here do it before with some video but after looking around it must have been another source that I can't seem to find again.
    I sent nelsonccc a pm in high hopes. He seems to know all these kind of trails around here.
    I don't think it is very long but just real good from what little I hear.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

Nelson hills is great. I really want to ride Mesquite on one of the days. I was planning on the week of the 17th. For what it's worth.

I'd like to try nelson hills sometime before it hits 100+
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

10th and 11th work best for me. But then maybe you wouldn't want to wait for the rookie anyways.

Mark's wife's b-day is on the 10th and my wife has a scrapbook expo on the 23-24. You wont hear any complaining from me with a new Berg on the way...Mark too.

We will be riding March 16th and 17th. Traveling down on the 15th. Maybe a day in Mesquite and possibly Nelson Hills?

Nelson Hills would be best on Friday to cut our drive on Saturday night...

Yup still in.
    Looking forward to riding with my riding buddies and their new shiny toys.
    Hope RedSpecialized can make this trip also. And I'm not buying into this rookie shit either

Bummer...... Looks like i'll have to go riding with the bogley crew another day. I'm out of town the 16 & 17. Would have been fun. I guess i'll have to hook up with you next ride.....take some good vid/pics and make sure to post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    I'm trying to get the scoop on a single track in the La Verkin area that from what little I've heard is said to be fantastic.
    I thought I see someone on here do it before with some video but after looking around it must have been another source that I can't seem to find again.
    I sent nelsonccc a pm in high hopes. He seems to know all these kind of trails around here.
    I don't think it is very long but just real good from what little I hear.
    Yes. You go through la verkin towards Toquerville. Then take a dirt road her 37
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

I'm in for sure! How realistic is it that you guys will want to ride Nelson on Friday? I'm game for whatever.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

I'd say very realistic. We would probably stay in St George and come down early on Friday, then ride Mesquite on Saturday. Either way, if you can do a long ride on Friday, I say let's do it. What about Jarrod? Can he make it? Gotta have the Green!

That's right, I mean what is Batman without Robin? J/K

Besides it'll give you southern boys a chance to check out the new rides and new to some rides.
    And as usual you get to show off your trails.
    Hopping the rabbit can make this one as well. :)

Jarrod is a maybe for the 16th. His baby is due on the 23rd so he's a little iffy. I'm pretty sure hell make the 16th but probably skip out on the 17. I however will do both an I'm already route planning a super hard route thru Nelson that will make mark cry.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!