Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Husa-Drooling

Did the shrouds come with the stickers installed or did you have to put them on ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by REDFOX View Post
    Did the shrouds come with the stickers installed or did you have to put them on ?
    They come with.

Funny thing about spending 10K.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

But hay don't feel bad as I think I have bought myself the boat and ancher.
    This dam YZ is costing me a small mint to get things right.

And it is time for the motor top end? I'm about to break even with the cost of purchase and the cost to get her right.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

I guess I just got real lucky with the Honda 01 it has basically been nothing but upgrades and not catch up .

Long live the 70 degree!

Name:  IMG_4734.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  71.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Long live the 70 degree!

Name:  IMG_4734.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  71.8 KB
    Best engine yet! IMHO. Talk to me when I have 300 hrs on the top end.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

Smoothest bike I have ever rode for sure. Thanks Garbo.

But I am in need of that dreaded kick for my simple pleasures Hey I'm very old school and need that simple nock your ass of the seat hit power. I'm addicted to it baby. Got to love it.

I like the kick too. Its just not optimum for any riding other than track riding. It took a few months of riding it to figure it out. I fought the idea until I had some experience with it. I can trials-bike lug, then run it up to 90mph. Very few bikes will do that. I will not consider another brand for upgrade other than kTM or Husa. ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

I ride with and have ridden with many that have more power. That doesn't put them ahead of the pack though...

I'll duel anyone on Bogley on my trusty 390!

Ok three pages later and yes it is still a princess. Happy now?

Husa-Drooling

Valve check after 60 hours. She's purring like a kitten.

You already know just because I give you all so much crap it is for one reason and one reason only---------I'M FREAKIN JEALOUS

So acca have you ever regretted selling your KTM ?
    It was what about 30 maybe 45 lbs heavier but a big bore so to speek?

Husa-Drooling

Actually my 530 wasn't heavier. They are about the same weight. No regrets, the Husa is light years ahead. Seriously.

One of our buddies bought the new KTM 500. I haven't rode it yet but another buddy has a 530 and said the 500 feels light years ahead of his 530. They could not believe how crisp the fuel injection is.

Husa-Drooling

Yep, the fuel injection is huge, among other things. It has an updated frame, engine and suspension too.

Husa bikes are different
    The only dirt bike around that says yes to x-ring chains.
    Everyone tells you o-ring. Muddy puppies for sure.

THey are strange in the fact they don't seem to hit hard anywhere.
    Like a diesel or an electric bike or something.
    They just keep going faster and faster but don't seem to break much traction in doing so.

It seems to take out the fun factor but instead takes you where ever you want to go.
    Strange little blue things.

20. Likes REDFOX liked this post
    Now that I have given you Husa boys enough crap if you can send me in the direction of a slightly used one with just a chance of trade in or just phone numbers?
    Send me a heads up. I do want something I can make street legal for those odd rides.
    Light and snappy please. May even give the 2-t 's a looksie but then again.

Try cycletrader for the husa's. I have been looking at the bikes in Texas.