Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Husa-Drooling

The Husa feels really light, but soaks up everything really well.
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Ya I have a feeling that the rear tires last longer as well with that suspension.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

Acca just brought the bike home and stopped by my place. Is it really bad to say I'm a bit Jealous? I really love my new ride, but the 390 is BAD ASS! OMG what a beautiful bike!

Next up...stuff for a license plate, handguards...and who knows what else.

Man the two look good in the back of the truck.
    Heck they look good anywhere.
    Congrats on the new purchase boy's.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Getting closer...plate tomorrow.

Goodies so far:
    Sicass street kit
    OEM frame guards
    EE hand guards
    Subframe gas tank on order

I put 1.3 hours on the motor pissing off the neighbors and now it's got the first oil change.

Sweet acca, Reminds me of a cheerleader in that 4th pict.

They're already calling my 570 Grandpa. Say hello to the Old Man!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

10. Likes accadacca liked this post
    Dude that thing is a POS!!! But I really like you and feel bad. Tell ya what, I will buy it off you for a fair price, immediately. I would even be willing to drive the 4 hours to your house to get it right now. It's a little out of my way, but you are such a good friend and I feel like helping you in your time of need. Leaving right now to come get it!!!
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcricket View Post
    Dude that thing is a POS!!! But I really like you and feel bad. Tell ya what, I will buy it off you for a fair price, immediately. I would even be willing to drive the 4 hours to your house to get it right now. It's a little out of my way, but you are such a good friend and I feel like helping you in your time of need. Leaving right now to come get it!!!
    I sincerely appreciate your trying to get me out of a bad position,but I'm so upside down on this garbage bike it just wouldn't be worth selling. I couldn't charge charge you what I owe without feeling horrible. I guess I'll just have to swallow my pride and ride it for a while. I just hope I don't overhear the mumbling of other riders. We are some funny bastards, aren't we?

Ouch stop it will ya.

Nice ride Grandpa Husa!

nothing against the bergs, but the KTM 530 is so much more aesthetically pleasing to the eye. If I had 5800 cash, id take it off your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Reedus View Post
    nothing against the bergs, but the KTM 530 is so much more aesthetically pleasing to the eye. If I had 5800 cash, id take it off your hands.
    That's blasphemy dude!

Well maybe but it might just be old school as well.

However I love the colors of the new ride myself.
    PRICK

New plastic and wolfman bag.

Obsessed...

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332906510.140456.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  75.2 KB

Where did you put the new plastic ?

Shrouds and handguards after my pops tipped it over. It really wasn't bad at all, but you know how I like to keep em.

Plus it gave me an excuse to order the 2012 shrouds.

sorry bro I was thinking the new stuff would be for a later date. Bling is BLing.