Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Super Amazing Canyoneering Map

Rockgremlin Slot Machine

Your creation is quite the creation!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. Likes Slot Machine liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks for the update, I love this thing.

5. Likes Slot Machine liked this post
    Thanks for the feedback! And thanks to the people that are contributing to the next update!

Bob
    THE MOST TALKED ABOUT CANYONEERING TRIP OF 2017 - WEST CANYON VIA HELICOPTER.
    TRIP REPORTS: TIGER | BOBCAT | OCELOT | LYNX | SABERTOOTH | CHEETAH | PORCUPINE | LEOPARD

DON'T BE A STRANGER, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR SUBSCRIBE.
    WWW.AMAZINGSLOTS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hi Slot,was nice meeting you and Stephanie last weekend!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slot Machine View Post
    Thanks for the feedback! And thanks to the people that are contributing to the next update!

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by hesse15 View Post
    Hi Slot,was nice meeting you and Stephanie last weekend!!!!
    It was a hoot to meet you too. We learned so much about canyoneering fashion on Saturday! I have to find some of that zebra duct tape. And get some canyoneering bikini tops for Steph.
    TRIP REPORTS: TIGER | BOBCAT | OCELOT | LYNX | SABERTOOTH | CHEETAH | PORCUPINE | LEOPARD

Quote Originally Posted by Slot Machine View Post
    It was a hoot to meet you too. We learned so much about canyoneering fashion on Saturday! I have to find some of that zebra duct tape. And get some canyoneering bikini tops for Steph.
    hei why you did not told me ,I always have spare one and we have the same size with Steph.
    they came really handy when you do not have a wetsuit and there are pool of water!!!!
    i upload the pictures from sunday onliine but i need an email to send you the invitation to see them in flikr

Bikini canyoneering? Post those pictures here in a full TR!

they will come ,i am not in full shape yet to repeat
    the old bikini pictures of 7 years ago: http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...(with-pictures!)
    but I will do my best!!!

Version 12 of The Map is now available.

Special thanks to @Vaporman for his help with this update!

Bob

13. Likes Glenn liked this post
    Slot Machine,

Just wanted to say thanks for putting this together. I am from the east coast and it was helpful in planning my trip to Utah last week. I used the map to see what canyons were close to one another. We ended up doing Long Canyon, Gravel Canyon (full length), Fry, Black Hole, and Leprechaun. The map is very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Hawkins View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks for putting this together. I am from the east coast and it was helpful in planning my trip to Utah last week. I used the map to see what canyons were close to one another. We ended up doing Long Canyon, Gravel Canyon (full length), Fry, Black Hole, and Leprechaun. The map is very useful.
    Whoa! Sounds like a great trip! I'm stoked that you've found it helpful. Thanks for the kind words!

Bob

16. Likes Glenn liked this post
    Version 13 of The Map is now available.

Now bringing you a total of 794 little green markers for your viewing pleasure.

Edit: Messin' Around Slot added to version 13, creating version 13.2.
    Last edited by Slot Machine; 03-29-2014 at 10:03 AM. Reason: How could I forget Messin Around??

18. Likes SRG, Mountaineer, 2065toyota liked this post

20. Likes Slot Machine liked this post

22. Likes Slot Machine liked this post
    The title to this thread is spot on. Thank you!
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

24. Likes Slot Machine, 2065toyota liked this post
    Anybody else getting a fetch error message when trying to view the map? I've tried viewing it on two different computers and get the error on both.

Yes I'm also getting that same error message. I've tried at home and at work and get the same error message.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Hmmm... Working on it, please stand by.

Google Earth occasionally has trouble serving up the KML file that makes the map work.

This should resolve in the next few days. Hang in there.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I need my canyon map now!! Must get my fix.

30. Likes Slot Machine liked this post